Day 3 and we're doing something we have not done in several trips....Waterpark! Typhoon lagoon was the choice so off we go. I was actually pushing for Blizzard because I love Summit Plummet - weird because my ride everything DW & younger DS were heavy on the "no way" bandwagon. Had a blast - park was not quite as crowded as I thought. Rode pretty much everything - Cowabunga kind of like a mini Summit I guess....2x on Crusher Gusher, wave pool much better this go around with the DS'. Last time I had to stay in the shallow end and watch their little bodies tumble past me - they were out further than me now. Funny the only thing we couldn't get on was the lazy river! No one was giving up their tubes. Yes, it was very hot out. Back to the resort to rest up/clean up/ avoid the sun....first nice downpour of the trip actually, but did nothing to cool down anything. And first, but not last, round of laundry. Headed back out to HS to re-visit another spot we haven't done in awhile, 50's Prime Time. Our "Aunt Kaydee" was excellent and that pot roast - Mmmmm! Hit up TSM then went back to resort and caught the new MK nighttime show from there. Nice sound system playing the audio and the fireworks were great -as they always are. And done.