Early to rise and off to Epcot. TT and Soarin' then back to the resort as my DW has rented out a cabana poolside at the POLY Oasis pool for 2 of our days. Not too shabby! Four hours, big covered canopy, a few chairs and casual couch, coffee table, towels all laid out - could get used to this. And we quickly realize and it has been said here numerous times, the midday summer heat should be avoided if you can, specifically park wise. So sitting poolside, taking a dip, having lunch under our canopy is a great way to spend the "hot" hours of the day. Back to room to clean up and head off to AK.

The excitement this go around for AK was obviously our FP for Flight of Passage. Other then the potential for some motion sickness problems for me and my older DS we were ready to ride - many positive reviews for this one. First we hit up EE then off to Pandora! Man it's hot out. Anyway, the land of Pandoa is really well done. So off we went through the whole FofP queue then strapped in. I knew I was doomed as soon as the first scene spread out before me. Looked beautiful, very lifelike. UNFORTUNATELY, a little too lifelike. Halfway through I was hanging on for dear life. My younger DS was next to me and nicely asked me 2-3 times 'Dad, you all right' to which I eventually responded "shut up' - not so nice.
Staggered off with my equally shaky older DS. Were going to Sanuli(?) for their bowls of food creations - but only DW and younger DS ate. 'Nuff said. Pretty much cut the evening short - DS and I did recover and ate back at the resort. Hopefully no more Banshee encounters going forward.