Today we hit the 30 day mark (29 day mark technically but that first day is setting up, not for parks) which means we can now start booking Fastpasses one day at a time. I know FP+ has divided opinion on here but in a way I have found the chance to start planning exciting!

We didn't have the options of Seven Dwarf Mine Train or Big Thunder Mountain, not really surprised by the first one so we will probably try and run for that first thing! We then think we will head to Tomorrowland and whilst there use our Space Mountain FP (Mum has Winnie the Pooh instead as she doesn't like rollercoasters), after lunch we will continue with Fantasyland and use our Peter Pan Fastpass, had originally planned BTMRR or Seven Dwarves but in their absence the lines for Peter Pan probably merit a Fastpass! As we head to the left side of the park we've got Splash Mountain as the 3rd Fastpass for mid-afternoon. It is the final day it is open before it goes down for maintenance so that was one of my priorities to find a FP for!

Tomorrow at 12 noon UK time the mission for Epcot Fastpasses will begin!