Quote Originally Posted by #1donaldfan View Post
Nothing fixed yet, in that regard !! I will say, I have no issues with someone needing help traversing the parks in wheel chairs or EVCs, but my frustration is founded on, ... scores of people waiting in line for a bus to arrive, then at the last second, the EVC rolls up and they get on the bus first. I get it, they have to go on first so to properly be secured, yet do they "have" to get on "that" bus ?? Can they not wait till the next one, thus being at or very near the front of the line? It happens nearly every single time we wait for a bus ... please know that I am not trying to take away from those in need, only that those in need, while sitting, can wait as many others do, for the next bus to arrive.
Man, that stinks! And what you said is exactly the garbage I hated. Back in 2002 and 2004, I never saw an ECV. Then in 2006, only once did an ECV get on board. Then in 2008 at the AllStar Resort, it was NUTS! I remember writing WDW a letter after that trip. I think it was out of 20 bus rides, 80-90% were stopped by ECVs. I was HOT!!!

I guess what makes me upset now is that it's 9 years later and Disney, who can find a way to put us all where they want us to be with FP+, has yet to solve this problem. That's something that keeps me from pulling the trigger to return to WDW.