Yeah, I am late to the thread, but agree with most everyone else. Where do you draw the line for that ride? Murder (Pirate skeleton with sword through it, Mermaid skeleton), arson, robbery, giving alcohol to animals, etc.... Why not get rid of all things not PC in Disney? The bride in HM is far more graphic, but I guess killing husbands does not rank as high on the PC scale as a subtle auction that no kid under age of 10 or so would comprehend.

I am personally offended by the bigger dinosaur being a bully and eating the smaller dinosaur on the Dinosaur ride. Maybe they should change that scene too and show the two dinosaurs working together to resolve their differences.

I respect Disney for trying to make the parks family friendly for everyone, but at some point parents need to be parents and decided if a ride is too scary or thought provoking for their kids. I believe they are making things worse as they are putting a PC band aid on a scene for a ride that is based upon a topic that is certainly not PC. Disney is quite hypocritical in profiting off of the glorification of Pirates and feudalism (Princesses) on one hand while trying to act ultra PC on the other.