Since our last trip in 2010 things have been busy in the Craik household, I started Medical School in 2011 and qualified in 2015, my sister (Tinker Bell-bell) started university in 2012, graduated in 2016 and has also entered the world of work. There was talk of the next Disney trip some years ago and we had thought about 2016 at first, but then real life was too busy for it to get off the ground.

We were looking at when everyone can get the time off at the same time and the end of August 2017 became a possibility as using the last Monday in August (a Public Holiday in England) I could get 2 weeks off in a row together. Only issue being at that stage that because of the way my training programme works I move hospital at the start of August so booking the time off in advance (before the rota and on calls has been agreed) seemed a lot more difficult. I checked back again this week and they advised we can fit me taking my time off then in the rota and we can go ahead a book!

Still need to sort out flights, accommodation, etc but hopefully things are now coming together after 7 years away!