Discounted air fare and a little quick maneuvering of work and Stephanie and I were able to make a quick trip to WDW.

We arrived Monday around 2. Got on Magical Express quickly and when got to resort our room at All Star Music Broadway section was ready. My requests were to be on top floor and away from elevator. Check and check. Did not hear any other guests at night. Did do online checkin and I didn't stop at front desk this trip at all. Room was comfortable and clean and no issues.

After putting out stuff in room went to Disney Springs for a little shopping (Basin mainly) and ate at The Homecoming.

Went to Poly for Dole whip, water pageant, and Wishes. Beach very crowded.

Next morning up early for Tusker House one hour before park opening. Safari, bird show, walked animal trail and a little shopping then off to Epcot.

First stop The Land for boat ride and Soarin then walk around the countries, shopping in Japan, caramels in Germany and picture taking of flower show. It was pretty crowded in World Showcase and HOT! 96 😳 Off to Magic Kingdom. Be Our Guest was good. Rode a few rides. 7DMT was down. Wishes was wonderful!❤️❤️

The next morning we ate at Kona's and it was time to home. Great quick trip.