I'm determined this trip to see the Electrical Water Pageant. I've made 7:30pm reservations at The Wave at the Contemporary Resort. According to the schedule, it will be viewable from the following locations at about these times:
9:00pm - Polynesian Village
9:15pm - Grand Floridian
9:30pm - Wilderness Lodge
9:45pm - Fort Wilderness
10:10pm - Contemporary Resort

I'm traveling solo in an ECV (so I am reliant on Disney Transportation). Magic Kingdom is closing at 9pm that night. If I stay at the Contemporary to watch the show, will the buses from Magic Kingdom (or from TTC) to the resorts still be running? Or based on how long dinner takes (I'm thinking about an hour since it's just me), should I try and hop the monorail to catch it at Grand Floridian and then get back to the AKL via bus from either the MK or TTC? I saw somewhere that the buses to and from Disney Springs run until 2am. Would it be best just to stay put, take a bus to Disney Springs and then transfer to one to AKL?

Has anyone done this? I know if I wasn't in an ECV, I could probably just use Uber to get back. However, that is not really an option this trip.