Cast-Me (Amy) 47 years
Mom-Patty 69 years
Maranda 22 years-first trip other than one partial day visit to DHS-8 years ago
Day 1-January 25

We hit the road at 4 am only stopping to eat breakfast, use the restroom and stop for lunch at Steak and Shake-love their shakes. With the time change we arrived around 3:30 p.m and my room confirmation number was in my messages-Room 9426 3rd Floor Building 90 Oak Manor.

Pros: We had a beautiful corner room facing the quiet pool which was very convenient to the laundry facilities and just a short walk to the lobby, food court and main bus stop. Mousekeeping kept us supplied with plenty of towels and toiletries and even gave us a few extra.

Room negatives: Immediately we noticed how warm the room was and attempted to turn the temperature down. It did cool down some but we never quite figured out how to set it like we wanted and the room stayed a little warmer than we would have liked. The other thing was when we sat on the beds we could hear the springs and they were very uncomfortable. My friend told me they had the same problem on their last trip and she called and complained and someone came up and switched them out to new mattresses. Wish I had known I could do this. Also, although the mouse keepers did a great job keeping things picked up and neat, I noticed the room could use a deep cleaning. There were bugs in the light fixtures and the baseboards were quite dusty.

I would give this room a 3 1/2 out of 5 stars-it was beautiful and great location but we think we preferred Coronado Springs out of the two moderates we've tried.

After unpacking we took the ferry boat to Disney Springs did a little shopping at the Christmas Store, World of Disney and Basin and then ate dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express. Maranda ordered chicken fettucine and we were surprised at how good it was. Mom and I split a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. I still love the pizza but mom was disappointed they no longer have the veggie pizza. I got a little overheated so we stopped and rested before heading back to the dock for our return "home". Baths then bed, MK tomorrow and a long day.