Hey guys, Disney World expert, only 1 time Disneyland visitor way back in 2006. We will be visiting in late January and we are trying to decide on airports and how to get to the area.

We will be staying at the Hyatt Place down Harbor Blvd. From what I can tell the easiest way would be for us to fly into John Wayne and then taxi from the airport to the hotel and back but this will cost us roughly $200 more than if we flew into LAX.

What are your recommendations from getting from LAX to the resort area? I have looked into the Grey Line and I see wildly varying reviews. Some say it's fine others say they would rather walk than use them again. I see that our hotel is not a listed stop but there are several nearby and we don't mind walking at all. Has any one used this before? Do you recommend it? Would you recommend another transport company that I may not have been able to find?

I only visited Disneyland for a single day back in 06 when we came for the Rose Bowl so I am trying to learn what I can!

Thank you for any help you can provide!