Quantcast MVMCP and dining if not going to party.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default MVMCP and dining if not going to party.

I've never been to MK on a day with special party planned, so I don't know exactly how it works. We are going to MK on a day with MVMCP and not planning on going to the party, but I inadvertently made ADRS for dinner at Be our guest at 710 pm. Will we still be able to eat and then leave or will they herd us out of the park right at 7?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the last ADR time for non-party guests is 650P. When you made your reservation there should have been a message stating you need a party ticket. Check your confirmation or give them a call.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

just checked my ressie and it doesn't say anything about needing a party ticket, I will ask about it when I get down there, I want to eat there, but if we cant itll just wait until next time, I actually would prefer breakfast anyway, but couldn't score and ADR for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Just make sure you leave yourself enough time if it needs to be cancelled so you don't get charged

I just tried to make a reservation for a party night after 7P. This was on the screen:
    You are making a reservation during an event which requires the purchase of a separately priced event admission ticket (e.g., Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party). Guests with theme park admission must purchase the special event admission ticket to enter or remain in park during the special event.
    Last edited by VWL Mom; 08-17-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

From what I understand the last reservation time they will even let you into BoG if you don't have a party ticket is 6:20 for a 7pm party. When we made our reservation it was quite clearly noted one of the pages in the process of making the reservation. This was about 6-8 weeks ago for this November.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwdavis2 View Post
    From what I understand the last reservation time they will even let you into BoG if you don't have a party ticket is 6:20 for a 7pm party. When we made our reservation it was quite clearly noted one of the pages in the process of making the reservation. This was about 6-8 weeks ago for this November.
    I also read that they are cancelling any FP which extends past 630P.
    - Lynn -

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: