Quantcast Is it too early to ask about everyone's tentative spring break plans for next year?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is it too early to ask about everyone's tentative spring break plans for next year?

when is everyone's spring breaks falling next year?

So uh, already booking our trip for next year soon, April 21-29 or April 29th-May 7th. Our spring break falls in late march and I plan on taking my son out of school for 5 days. Easter next year is April 16th. So do you think the crowds will fall by about the 21st? or would you wait until the 29? Or will it matter much? I'm thinking it won't matter much, aiming for 21-29 again. And this will be the second time we go where both my kids' birthdays fall while we're there
    Had previous account but can no longer access :(
    8 previous trips, including honeymoon.
    Two kids 5 & 7 years old.
    One of 'those' WDW fans.

Next: POFQ, our home! April 2018!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd probably wait until the 29th. The weeks right around Easter are very busy. I think it would still be quite busy if you arrived on the 21st.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

4. Thanks mandaep thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    I'd probably wait until the 29th. The weeks right around Easter are very busy. I think it would still be quite busy if you arrived on the 21st.
    Yeahhhh that's probably what will happen, as much as I'd love to do their birthday there again I'm all about strategically avoiding highest peaks at all costs.
    Had previous account but can no longer access :(
    8 previous trips, including honeymoon.
    Two kids 5 & 7 years old.
    One of 'those' WDW fans.

Next: POFQ, our home! April 2018!

Post Thanks / Like

we are planning to go during our spring break (last week of march). I have always seen Easter week be busy. Its worse when it falls like it did this year, but its always managable

7. Thanks mandaep thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We were there week before Easter this year. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! For me it was way too crowded. If you can wait, I would do it

'83~Off
    '91~Off
    '93~Off
    '96~Off
    '97~Off
    '99~Off
    '00~Contemporary/Disney Magic (Jul)
    '00~WL (Dec)
    '01~Off
    '02~POR
    '03~Disney Wonder/AKL (Aug)
    '03~WL(Dec)
    '04~Saratoga
    '05~Polynesian (Apr)
    '05~Pop (Sep)
    '06~POR FQ
    '14-Pop
    '16~Off (March)
    '16~ASMusic (Aug)
    '17~Off'

Post Thanks / Like

We decided on march 20th to hop in the car and drive the 17 hours...to see some of the kids in our youth group march monday the 18th. We didnt feel it was too much worse than anything else, as long as you knew what you wanted to do. We got fast passes for everything we wanted AND a few dining ressies. You just have to realize that crowds will be high and go in with that attitude. We left on the friday right before easter as we had family commitments over easter weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Many Florida districts are starting school earlier for the 2016-2017 school year plus most state testing is done in late March through mid April so you are unlikely to see a lot of locals on spring break. For next year my children (Tampa Area) go back to school on Aug 10th. Their spring break is March 13-17 and they are out of school for the year on May 25th.

Florida residents with annual passes (with the exception of the Platinum pass) are blocked out from April 8th to April 21st which means Disney believes that those will be the busiest weeks around Easter. I think either week would be good but you could still have residual Easter crowds on the early dates.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

11. Thanks mandaep thanked for this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: