Quantcast Sprinkles Opening New Store and Cupcake ATM at Disney Springs on May 15, 2016

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Sprinkles Opening New Store and Cupcake ATM at Disney Springs on May 15, 2016

Sprinkles has announced that its Disney Springs location and a Cupcake ATM will open on May 15th as part of the Town Center Neighborhood initial openings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles News Release

Touted as the world’s first cupcake bakery by Food Network, Sprinkles is proud to announce it will open its newest location on May 15th in Disney Springs, an exciting new waterfront district for world-class shopping, unique dining, and high-quality entertainment at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.

As the 20th location for the brand nationwide, Sprinkles at Disney Springs will feature both the traditional bakery offering freshly baked cupcakes and an assortment of ice creams and cookies, as well as the brand’s unique Cupcake ATM that dispenses freshly baked cupcakes and cookies for customers who want a sugar rush on the go!

Following closely on the recent opening of its first Florida location in Tampa, Sprinkles at Disney Springs signifies the company’s continued mission to bring the popular dessert experience to Central Florida and beyond.

Disney Springs was a natural fit for us when deciding where in Orlando to open our doors,” said Candace Nelson, founder of Sprinkles and judge on Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars.”

“With its widespread appeal to vacationers and locals, Disney Springs is an ideal spot for everyone with a sweet tooth to converge. We’re excited that guests will soon be able to experience our cupcakes, ice cream and cookies, and of course our Cupcake ATM.”

Sprinkles Cupcakes are handcrafted from the finest ingredients and are available in a variety of flavors including Banana, Carrot, Salty Caramel, Strawberry and Sprinkles’ bestseller, Red Velvet. The Orlando menu will also feature Sprinkles signature cookies and ice cream, both of which come in a range of flavors such as Butter Pecan, Rocky Road and Cap’n Crunch; and Snickerdoodle, Salted Oatmeal Cornflake and Peanut Butter Pretzel Chip. Sprinkles also keeps an eye towards customers with specific dietary needs, offering vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free cupcake, cookie and sorbet options.

A highly unique aspect to Sprinkles is its exclusive Cupcake ATM, which offers guests tasty treats even when the bakery is closed. The Cupcake ATM is one of the bakery’s most popular offerings, with Sprinkles at Disney Springs becoming the 12th ATM location. The Cupcake ATM can hold up to 400 cupcakes at a time and is constantly restocked throughout the day to ensure freshness. The Cupcake ATM will also carry dog-friendly cupcakes.
    Figment! aka Jason șoș
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

As someone who has lived in NY, LA, and now Atlanta, it kind of saddens me that Disney Springs is just taking these fancy chains from elsewhere. I can get Sprinkles and STK at "home". But for those who can't, these are awesome choices! I guess it'll save me money because I won't feel the need to try them at DS. Haha! I just wish there were more uniquely Disney experienced there like Jock Lindsey's.
    1986 & 1990 - off-site
    1988 - Dixie Landings
    1995 - Euro Disney - Hotel New York
    2001 - CBR
    2008 - POP
    March & May 2016 - POP
    July 2016 - CSR
    Sept 2016 - CSR
    Nov 2016 - POFQ & WL
    March 2017 - POR
    May 2017 - POR
    Upcoming trip: Nov 2019

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I heard a Sephora was going in, it lost some of the "magic". I'm not going to buy something on vacation that I can get at home ... even in the "cool" Disney setting.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeOfTheJungle View Post
    As someone who has lived in NY, LA, and now Atlanta, it kind of saddens me that Disney Springs is just taking these fancy chains from elsewhere. I can get Sprinkles and STK at "home". But for those who can't, these are awesome choices! I guess it'll save me money because I won't feel the need to try them at DS. Haha! I just wish there were more uniquely Disney experienced there like Jock Lindsey's.
    I understand where you are coming from, but I understand where Disney is coming from as well. Walt Disney World has many international visitors. One of the things I have found when people come to visit this country is they want to shop and buy higher end merchandise that is either not available or priced too high in their home country. Disney wants to capitalize on that, which makes business sense even if a faction of the fan base doesn't care for it.

Regarding restaurants like STK, Morimoto, etc., most people in this country don't have the access to these kind of restaurants, which I have to remind myself all the time when I want to complain. I like that people have the exposure to these higher end restaurants as it helps to broaden their culinary tastes.
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

6. Likes Lindsey liked this post
    West Chester, PA (formerly Philadelphia, PA)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, but I understand where Disney is coming from as well. Walt Disney World has many international visitors. One of the things I have found when people come to visit this country is they want to shop and buy higher end merchandise that is either not available or priced too high in their home country. Disney wants to capitalize on that, which makes business sense even if a faction of the fan base doesn't care for it.

Regarding restaurants like STK, Morimoto, etc., most people in this country don't have the access to these kind of restaurants, which I have to remind myself all the time when I want to complain. I like that people have the exposure to these higher end restaurants as it helps to broaden their culinary tastes.
    Agree with these comments.

Not everyone is looking for the same Disney experience. Disney Springs, when completed, will offer a wide variety to satisfy all visitors' desires.
    Sylvia șOș

80+ WDW visits . . .

1976-88 - I Drive /
    1989-??? - CBR; DL; SoG; CSR; CR; POP; ASMu; WL; FQ

Upcoming:
    30 Apr - 14 May 19 PO French Quarter

8. Likes Lindsey liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: