Wasn't sure if I should post this in Vacation Planning or Dining.

I got up early to make our ADRs for Sept this morning. We have a fairly long trip so I felt like this would be a good time to make some overall tips and comments based on what went down this morning.

I've done this about 4 times now and never had trouble using my iphone or ipad to make them...until today. Make sure you have a regular pc handy. It flat out would not let me make the ADRs this morning on the devices with the app no matter what I tried.

Next, go for your most popular places first. I needed a 7pm Ohana for the 8th night in on our trip for 8 people and was able to snag it but checking earlier in the trip and it was no dice. Book any Magic Kingdom dining first. With 9 nights to choose from right at 6am I was totally shut out of Be Our Guest, which part of me doesn't even see how that is possible but I was. We also got a less than desirable time at Liberty Tree for night 7. It seems that things are really full for September already, even though park hours aren't even posted yet (which is frustrating.)

Just thought I would pass those things along...