Fun question, just wondering what people would choose. I have a group of friends. We take trips to celebrate big birthdays. In a few years (2018), I turn 50 while two of the others are turning 60 in 2019. We're combining the birthdays and taking one trip. Last year, when one of us turned 50, we had four days in Napa. I'm having trouble deciding what I want to suggest. Two are from Texas and three of us are in the northeast.

We've talked about renting a villa in Tuscany and taking cooking lessons together. We also considered Spain, but one of us is taking a Spain trip this year instead. That same one said she would prefer to keep our next big trip domestic, and maybe 4-6 days.

Currently, I'm thinking Disney World or Disneyland. Obviously. I've never been to Disneyland. Could be fun. But there's so much to do at Disney World. But there are other choices, too. We will be at a conference in WDW next year, but probably not all 5 of us and work will dominate. Would you choose WDW or DL for five women? Or something else? What would you do? All ideas welcome!