My wife and I (senior citizens) saved up for 5 years to take our "once in a lifetime" (from NY) trip to The Most Magical Place on Earth. We went all out: stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, took one of the tours, purchased the Photo Pass. We were even going to buy some of the "ride photos." Unfortunately on Splash Mtn., Big Thunder Mtn., and Tower of Terror the "cool" people in front of us threw their arms up in the air and completely obliterated our faces...you couldn't even tell it was us. They ruined it for us.
This, of course brings us back to the age old question of "do you own the space above you." We stood for an hour to watch shows, parades and the fireworks only to have someone hoist their child up on their shoulders in front of us, blocking the view of dozens of people.
Please people, there are other guests besides you ! Hold your child in front of you...not on your shoulders. BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS. Everyone pays the same to be there; everyone deserves the same consideration.
Another thing that Cast Members need to address is when people spread out 3 blankets and 3 strollers along the curb 1 1/2 hours before a parade and then just abandon them to go explore; coming back 10 minutes before the parade starts. I can almost tolerate this if one person stays behind...but that usually doesn't happen.
Whatever happened to common courtesy?