Quantcast Memory Maker Question.....

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Memory Maker Question.....

Hey all!
    We are traveling with another couple and wanted to purchase the memory maker in advance. Can two different families use one account? Do we need to buy twice? We are not spending every magical moment together and I just want to make sure all the pictures find their way to one place if possible. We are linked as traveling together on My Disney Experience.

My friend called Disney and spent 45 minutes on hold trying to get an answer.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

8/96*WL--8/98*YC--2/01*YC--9/01*GF

02/03*GF--11/03*GF--4/04*AKL--10/04*DL

11/05*Dolphin--8/06*WL--9/07*DLP

11/07*Dolphin--11/09*Swan--3/10*Ritz

6/10*Dolphin--10/10*Poly--8/11*Dolphin

12/11*GF--03/12*Dolphin--9/12*Dolphin

2/13*WA--11/13*WA--10/14*WA

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a good question. I hope someone comes along who knows for sure.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

I think as long as you link each other in the disney experience app you should be able to share
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

șoș

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

We just got back from a trip in August. Three separate reservations, us, our best friends, and my parents, plus a friend of mine who is local. I purchased the Memory Maker and linked it to my account, then linked with everyone traveling with us so that I could view and purchase their Photopass photos. Our best friends arrived two days before us, and my parents stayed several days after us. Any pictures that my friends or parents took before or after our arrival were available to me to download, their ride pictures, and even pictures that my local friend had taken a week or so before and after our trip.

You should be fine to purchase one Memory Maker. Just make sure that whoever purchases it as access to view and purchase the photopass photos of the rest of your party. Whoever purchases it will have to be the one to make any edits for frames, stickers, etc to the pictures and be the one to download them. Then you'll be able to share them with your friends.
    Last edited by snowflakegirl; 11-01-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: adding additional information

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Well said snowflakegirl!

The "trick" is to have everyone linked on the MDE site, so the person who is "assigned" the memory maker sees all of the photos. If there are, by chance, any missing, when you go into edit the photos, you can type in the MB number, and all of the photos associated to that band will appear.

Even for my family, we don't spend every second together, and all of the pictures end up together at the end.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: