This trip was just me and my 10 year old niece Mary. She has only been to Disney one other time when she was 5 years old. It was a girls only (me, Mary, my mom and two sisters on that trip) trip and she was still into the princesses and characters. We did the BBB and character autographs then. Now she is "all grown up" and was ready to move on with the big kid stuff. This report is going to be mostly the feedback she gave me and a little of my opinion thrown in there.

She refused to plan the trip with me because planning is "boring". So with the exception of her telling me she wanted to eat rice everyday the planning was on me.

We did not have a car on this trip and I decided to grin and bear the bus system.
We took the ME from the airport and I loved that. It was quick, easy, comfortable, and the bus was very nice. Mary was impressed. We opted to take our own bag on the bus because I didn't see the value in having to possibly stay up until 100 in the morning waiting for the bag.

When we got to the French Quarter Mary was disappointed to see it was a Motel instead of a Hotel. She stays in motels in Wildwood every summer, and while I love the Jersey Shore, we are not known for beautiful accommodations (I would give them 2 stars...and that's the clean places). I told her I picked this motel because it was one of the smaller places and assured her it was going to be nicer than Wildwood. Once we left the lobby after check in and started walking to our room she told me that the place was huge and couldn't be one of the smaller places. When we got into the room she told me she loved it and that it was much better than the Wildwood motel.

My impression of the French Quarter....I loved the theming and how the buildings were set up. We were in building 2 (I requested 4...I think) and couldn't have been more pleased with the location. It was right by the lobby, pool, and bus stop. The room it's self was clean and while nothing fancy (wasn't expecting it) was nice. I would stay here again no doubt.