This might be very old news, but thought it would be worth a mention...

I've been binge-listening to all of the podcasts, starting with the first and currently on No. 66. When the podcast crew first started talking about Magic Bands being introduced at WDW, one of the first things John said was that Disney should offer them as a watch. Well, after downloading the new Shop Disney Parks app, I started browsing through the Magic Bands section and low and behold: a slider that turns your band into a watch! Could it be that Disney is secretly listening to John and his Intercot Consulting crew? I think some royalty payments might be in order.

I've seriously been amazed over and over at the things the podcast crew has predicted for WDW that eventually came to be. RFID chips in admission tickets leading to a version of the current magic bands, the location of Avatar Land in AK and the elimination of Camp Minnie Mickey, changes that came with the FastPass+ system - all things the podcast crew speculated about before any details were released, and all things they were 100% right about! I am constantly in awe while listening to the podcasts!