I have stayed at the Cortona multiple times and it's my go-to hotel for the price and location. That's not to say the others are no good, just that I've had very good experience with the Cortona and no experience with the others. That said, it's been about two years since I've been down there so things may have changed.

1.) They have a free breakfast. It's pretty standard with cold cereal, bagels, etc. I did like that they had hard boiled eggs (I'm not an egg person, but having some sort of protein is important. They also had fruit (apples and oranges, I think) which hasn't been available at some of the other places I've stayed at (the Tropicana, specifically).
2.) It's literally right across the street from the Toy Story lot. At the end of the day it's easy to get on a bus to that parking lot and walk to the hotel.
3.) Parking is limited. Which brings me to my last comment.
4.) The last time I was there they were building another hotel between the Cortona (which is set back from Harbor) and the road. That ate into the parking lot as well as the construction equipment being set up in the lot. I'm sure that that construction is finished - or is close to being finished. The construction itself didn't bother us since we were gone all day at the park but if that's something that may be an issue you should check on that.

The rooms were pretty large and clean and the front desk was friendly. Honestly, I'd go back here again with no qualms.