Quantcast When does everyone put on Magic Bands?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question When does everyone put on Magic Bands?

We are leaving in less than two weeks and are flying. I was wondering when everyone put their Magic Bands on! On the plane, Orlando Airport, Home town airport, on the way to the airport, etc. We are Magical Expressing it so I know we should have them on then.

One other question: We will be arriving very early in the day and plan to swim.....so what does everyone do about sunscreen? My sunscreen will not be in my carry on so it might not arrive for a few hours so do you buy 3 oz sunscreens to carry on and have? Suggestions, ideas, comments are welcome.

Thanks
    WDW trips 76-77 off site 78-83 Vacation Villas 85,88, Club Lake Villas 88-89-91,95,99-00,03-05,07-08,09-11 Caribbean Beach 96-98,02 Boardwalk Villas 06 Boardwalk Inn/
    Go Boilers!![/FONT]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

As for the Magic Bands, the few times I've flown with them, I had them in our bag and we put them on when we arrived in Orlando. Best to have them on before getting down to the Magical Express area. It can really speed up the process of getting you into your correct hotel corral.

Haven't had experience with the sunscreen, and I'd hate to suggest buying at the hotel, so hopefully someone will have a good suggestion.

Post Thanks / Like

I always pack 2 sunscreens. The larger spray bottle is in our checked luggage. I also bring a 3-ounce bottle of "face" sunscreen in our carry on that we use when we first check in. (It usually lives in a sandwich bag in my park bag for the rest of the week.)
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

Like Melanie, I have my band handy to put on before I arrive at the Magical Express counter. Otherwise, I put it on as I arrive at my resort.

We typically will pack an allowable amount of sunscreen in our quart bags.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

We put our bands on as we approach the Orlando airport. It is so easy to then go through the Magical Express counter.

My husband and I each carry on the sunscreen in the 3 oz size. If we need more we buy on property.

Have a great trip
    First WDW Trip 1984
    30+ Trips since 1984
    Disneyland 4 Visits
    Disneyland Paris 2010
    40th Wedding Anniversary December 2013
    Disney Cruises 2: Magic 2005, Fantasy 2012
    Last Trip November 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thank you for your replies. You just reiterated what I was thinking. I know the girls will want to put the Magic Bands on before we board the plane but my DH won't want to wear it until the last possible time.
    Sunscreen... I just thought about it the day I wrote this post. I did go and check and I have two tubes I can take that are airport acceptable. Just some small things I have thought about lately. We leave in 7 days!!! whoop whoop.
    WDW trips 76-77 off site 78-83 Vacation Villas 85,88, Club Lake Villas 88-89-91,95,99-00,03-05,07-08,09-11 Caribbean Beach 96-98,02 Boardwalk Villas 06 Boardwalk Inn/
    Go Boilers!![/FONT]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: