Quantcast 4th fastpass line - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joonyer View Post
    No, you can get one for an attraction in a different park, BUT you have to "hop" to the other park first, and then go to a kiosk in that park before you can get the 4th and subsequent FP.

Needless to say, the new FP+ system leaves a lot to be desired!
    I don't mind that so much, since you would have had to go to the other park to get the fp under the old system anyway.

To me, it makes more sense to have people be in the park that they want the fastpass for. That makes it more of a guarantee that they will be there to use it.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I never had an issue with the old program, but as they say, things change. I'll learn to deal with it and make it work for me. I just wish they would add the 4th FP functionality to the app.

If I use my original 3 at, say, MK, then want to go to EPCOT - I can check what's available, make a FP, then hop the monorail and away I go.
    CBR - February 1992
    CBR - April 1993
    AS Music - February 1994
    AS Movies - February 2000
    Contemporary/DCL - April/May 2001
    AS Movies - January 2003
    CBR/DCL - September 2005
    Pop Century - May 2007
    Art of Animation - May 2013
    AS Movies - September 2013
    Pop Century - April/May 2015

manutd1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1998 View Post
    I think FP+ is a success for the simple reason that I no longer have to run to stand in line for a FP at the most popular attraction at the park. Now I can stroll in at my leisure, and enjoy the parks until it is time for my first FP.
    Yep.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RunDMV View Post
    Getting a fast pass for an attraction that didnt require a fast pass before is not a success. Planning 60 days out when plans change is not a success. Choosing between rides because choosing one ride blocks the other one is not a success. Waiting in line for an hour for the privilege of waiting in line again is not a success.
    Need a "Like"button for this.
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Fast Pass + has basically ruined our day trips to Disney. We just spent the last two weekends going to Universal instead. Went to Disney last month and spent the whole time waiting to ride. There were lines where there never was any before. It's impossible to get FastPasses or dinner reservations anywhere.
    The one good thing is, we met two other couples at Universal that had the same problem. We ended up having a nice table service meal with them and all agreed to NOT renew our APs next time. We all had such a good time, we are meeting again next month at Universal.
    Your attention please, the Walt Disney World Railroad is now boarding for a trip around the Magic Kingdom

manutd1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy'sMom View Post
    Fast Pass + has basically ruined our day trips to Disney. We just spent the last two weekends going to Universal instead. Went to Disney last month and spent the whole time waiting to ride. There were lines where there never was any before. It's impossible to get FastPasses or dinner reservations anywhere.
    The one good thing is, we met two other couples at Universal that had the same problem. We ended up having a nice table service meal with them and all agreed to NOT renew our APs next time. We all had such a good time, we are meeting again next month at Universal.
    Well, good thing about this is one less person at WDW to make the lines longer.....
    FP+ has made ours even better....
    Odd, thing is. My best friend just got back last week. And this is during a busy time.. He had no issue getting additional FP's and not for rides like POTC or HM. They didn't need it, only 20-30 min wait tops. He got for his family of 4 Space, Splash, BTMRR all after his 3rd FP needed later than 4pm. He just kept checking and one for each popped up. And, never waited in long FP kiosk line. He either used a CM or the kiosk at Splash, which never seems to have a longer than 10 min wait.
    For any one person to boycott WDW....another will go. I don't know, I just don't get the issues...im thinking its lack of knowing how to "use it" with the best efficiency....
    I will say one thing i like about Universal, Is the "express pass" deal. We do that at any theme park that offers it.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: