I booked my Spring Break trip awhile ago. I have a habit of ALWAYS asking everyone and their mother to go to Disney when I go. Always to be told "not this time" "oh sorry we are going somewhere else" "money" etc. etc. I feel like since we have always traveled together with friends and family. I like to ask. Well wouldn't you know that this last time I said "I'm done asking everyone all the time when frankly no one ever ask me (no biggie) So I booked, planned all the days, Made all the fast passes (and got every ride we want at the best times for us), Meals whatever we wing that so no worries. AND the other night my Friend says "hey are you going to Disney during Spring Break this year"?? REALLY now is when you want to go Should I feel bad that I don't really want to mess up what I have planned? She is a great friend and I would love to go together (have many times), BUT come on!! I always feel like I’m bothering people when I ask so many times for them to go and the one time I DON'T now I feel bad... I just know if I change anything on my MDE I will lose what I have. She is getting a 3 day pass, so she can get fast passes, but they won't be at the same times. And I don't have a problem just letting her DD and my DS ride and we wait, but she is bringing her family so it's going to be a waste for them to just stand there and wait on the kids. I know they can just stand in line, but that will change the whole day with the fast passes and the wait times. Plus we plan on park hopping and I don’t think her passes let her. We were talking about it yesterday and things weren’t matching up to what she could do as far as park hop or get fast passes, so I said “Well I guess will just have to meet up at some point” and things got very quiet after that.. Was that a bad thing to say? I kind of feel like I DON’T want to change anything only because I have asked so many times and now it’s on you.. bad huh!!

What would you all do???