Today was Epcot Day. The boys ate breakfast in the room and I saved my appetite for the French pastry shop. So we strolled over to France but visited with Belle first since our preschooler had his story book. He refused to meet her out if fear that the Beast would show up. He sent us to meet her with his book for her to sign and the question to answer - why wasn't the beast nice at the beginning of the story? I felt dumb posing for pictures with her without him. I was in a better mood watch the Pere Noel story teller. Wow, he was awesome! We went to eat and found the food to be very Americanized which is understandable but was disappointing.our four year old is a very picky eater, so we set off in search of food for him and he would only settle on food from the US. I was grumpy again, I couldn't believe I was in an American food court in the World Showcase! My husband popped out and brought back his favorite meal from Japan. At the end my four year needed a bathroom break so I watched the Kwanza story teller from a distance while I waited. We watched the juggler and flag thrower in Italy, I fed the baby and had bratwurst in Germany, and another bathroom break took us to China. While I waited for my older son and husband in the lobby of the Chinese restaurant the baby and Taiwanese hostess exchanged smiles and waves. So I let her hold him and she was incredulous and looked as if she would cry for joy. He snuggled in her arms and the ladies who worked there oohed and ahh ed over him. When the four year old arrived he wanted to hug her too. It was very sweet. We met with Snow White in Germany, the wait was a little long but manageable, another bathroom break in Germany (we are wondering if he has a bladder infection by now - we felt like we were touring Epcot bathrooms, not the actual countries!) headed to Mexico and enjoyed the boat ride with the three amigos and headed to our fast pass to see Crush which he enjoyed (told us the whale/shark is friendly, lol). We had dinner in Sunshine Seasons and then headed back to the resort for bedtime. I regret not finding pooh in England. More on that in the next post. I kissed my older son goodnight anticipating our "big day" seeing his best friend piglet at magic kingdom for breakfast the next morning.