Quantcast FP+ booking window

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default FP+ booking window

My window opens up on 22nd. When specifically can I start reserving? At 12am. Also is this date for the duration of my trip?
    2008 - Anniversary trip: Port Orleans Riverside
    2005 - Honeymoon trip: Port Orleans Riverside
    2015 - Kids 1st Visit: Caribbean Beach

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Fastpass + does become available at midnight (Eastern time) on the day you become eligible to book fastpasses. If you are staying on Disney property in an eligible resort, you can book your fastpass+ reservations for the length of your stay.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's 60+10 similar to the 180+10 for dining. If your stay is less than 10 days, it's the duration of your trip, more and you will need to check back each day.

Post Thanks / Like

When we were there in October, we were there for 14 days on two separate reservations (a 4 day and 10 day). We initially had 10 day tickets attached to the account (upgraded to AP when we go there). This let me play around with the system - here are my observations:

At our 60 day mark for the first reservation, I was able to make FP+ for the entire 14 days, even though we hadn't hit the 60 day window on the second reservation yet.

But, prior to hitting our 60 day window, I was able to book FP+ from the current day and out for the next 30 days.

It appears that while the resort reservation opens up the 60 day window, the thing that really governs your ability to make FP+ is your ticket. With a 10 day ticket, I could make FP+ for any of 10 days over a period of 14 days starting with the date of the first FP+ I made.

Which makes sense, since the ticket was a 10 day ticket, valid for 14 days from first use.

With the AP, while we were there, I could make FP+ 60 days out from whatever the current day was, but once we checked out, that timeframe was reduced to 30 days again.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

Post Thanks / Like

Yes you will be able to log in at midnight as long as the system is up and running properly. You will see all the dates you have booked at your resort and once you tie your tickets in, you will be able to make FP+ for the number of days of your ticket, mostly. If you will be staying a week, and you have a 5 day ticket, for example, you will have the option to make FP+ for any of the seven days but once you book FP on 5 days, the rest will be grayed out. So you have to be pretty sure which days will be park days.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: