Quantcast Toy Story 4 In 2017

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Toy Story 4 In 2017

From nbcnews.com...
    To infinity and beyond! 'Toy Story 4' coming to theaters in June 2017

Fans of Woody and Buzz Lightyear can look forward to 2017.

Fans of Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of Andy's-turned-Bonnie's toys, rejoice! Those cinematic sneak peeks into the world of what beloved toys do when their owners aren't around will continue with "Toy Story 4."

Disney chairman Bob Iger told Wall Street analysts on Thursday that the fourth film in the series will come to theaters in June 2017. Iger also said that John Lasseter, who directed the first two "Toy Story" films and was executive producer and co-writer on the third, will direct the new movie. It will be released seven years after 2010's "Toy Story 3."
    Story continues there...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I know some folks are down on the Pixar sequels, but I thought TS3 was tremendous and as far as I'm concerned as long as they have a good story to tell I'm on board.

Bring on the toys!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ick, I'm personally not a fan. I felt like TS3 had perfect closure and given I'm a 90's kid it's just disappointing that Andy is no longer in the picture. On the plus side, Disney is all about catering to all generations and I do think the younger generations should experience the same experience I had with Andy. I will watch the movie, but once again I'm not too crazy for this.
    "I want to be apart of your world."

All Star Music 2000-present & future

Post Thanks / Like

Love it! I'll be there!

Post Thanks / Like

As long as all my toys are happy, I am too. Love the characters, love the story and love more Toy Story!

it's just disappointing that Andy is no longer in the picture.
    Seven years after he leaves for college would be a great time for Andy to enter back into the picture IMO. I agree with Ian - TS3 was tremendous. So many of our kids here on the boards have grown up with the story, as have us parents. Want to know what the next chapter holds for Buzz, Woody, Jessie and all my other old toy friends!
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

If the story is good enough to convince Lasseter that it's the right move, I'm sure it will be good enough for me. I have loved every movie, every short, and the Halloween special. Can't wait for the Christmas special. I'm sure it will be great. Toy Story always seems to hit a home run. I'm also excited because by that time I will have a 3 year old who will probably just be starting to really get into this kind of stuff. It's amazing when you think about how much staying power the franchise has. I was 10 when the first movie came out.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I personally really really disliked Toy Story 3 (except for Spanish Buzz ) ... but .... I will look forward to another installment! I loved the TS shorts that they ran on TV last year, so there is hope.
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    I personally really really disliked Toy Story 3 (except for Spanish Buzz ) ... but .... I will look forward to another installment! I loved the TS shorts that they ran on TV last year, so there is hope.
    Agree. TS3 just didn't do it for me at all.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Same here. We weren't crazy about TS3. But, I'm looking forward to 4. Hope it's good!

Post Thanks / Like

Toy Story 3 made 1 BILLION dollars. That's insane. While I liked the way Toy Story 3 ended, i'm not at all surprised that they are going ahead with Toy Story 4.

Though I'm more excited for Incredibles 2!
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

We loved TS3! But, I think it's the most adult of the 3 movies in that it gets pretty dark in a few places. All of the movies have elements of darkness, but I can see how TS3 would be downright scary to some kids. I loved all the film noir references, and the new characters. Mr. Pricklepants in particular is now a favorite of ours.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't a huge fan of TS3... just didn't give me the feels like TS2 did. It was good, but not great. I did like the ending, though.

If Lasseter is on board with this, I know TS4 will be great. Looking forward to it (but not as much as Incredibles 2).
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

The working title is "Toy Story IV: Escape From Arendelle"

Post Thanks / Like

Bonnie is so cute. And the new toys too.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

3 of the best animated movies ever! Why would another one be any different? Can't wait!
    My Disney Homes Away From Home!

Caribbean Beach Resort - 1996, 2021
    All-Star Movies Resort - 2001
    Port Orleans French Quarter Resort - 2004
    All-Star Sports Resort - 2005, 2018 - 2019
    Disney Wonder - 2005
    Pop Century Resort - 2006, 2017
    Animal Kingdom Villas - 2013
    Coronado Springs Resort - 2019

Post Thanks / Like

I loved all three. It was cool to see where the toys ended up. I still have buzz and woody on my DS chair in his room. I feel bad giving them away or god forbid throwing them out...lol I think it will be fun to see what happens next. I have a feeling it’s going to be Andy all grown up and married and finding the gang to pass on to his children..

My kids have grown up with Toy story and every time we would clean up some ones room. The standing rule is you can NOT get rid of Woody or Buzz. It’s even funnier when we miss place Woody’s hat we all go crazy in a silly panic to find his hat Woody HAS TO have his cowboy hat on at all times. My kids will probably pass them down to their children..
    As I’m writing this right now I’m thinking “do I sound a little ?"
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Each one was a home run with great stories. Looking forward to 4!
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Springs View Post
    The working title is "Toy Story IV: Escape From Arendelle"
    Disney Dream May 2019, WDW Dec 2019

18 Oct ASMv
    16 (APs) Jan POR, Feb CSR, April ASMv, June BC, Oct Pop & Cabins, Dec ASMv & AKL & Pop, Jan '17 POFQ (10k!)
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    10 (APs) June CR, Oct AKL&Pop, Dec Pop
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minnie04 View Post
    I loved all three. It was cool to see where the toys ended up. I still have buzz and woody on my DS chair in his room. I feel bad giving them away or god forbid throwing them out...lol I think it will be fun to see what happens next. I have a feeling it’s going to be Andy all grown up and married and finding the gang to pass on to his children..

My kids have grown up with Toy story and every time we would clean up some ones room. The standing rule is you can NOT get rid of Woody or Buzz. It’s even funnier when we miss place Woody’s hat we all go crazy in a silly panic to find his hat Woody HAS TO have his cowboy hat on at all times. My kids will probably pass them down to their children..
    As I’m writing this right now I’m thinking “do I sound a little ?"
    We have done the same thing in our house. No matter how many toys we have given away we will not part with any of the toy story toys. Hopefully one day my future grandkids will play with them when they come over to visit, or DS can pass them along to his children since they were his toys. Either way we will always keep them.

I am excited for the next installment!

It's hard to believe my nephew was just a toddler when the first one came out. I didn't even have children yet. When TS4 comes out my nephew will be 22, and my own kids will be 17 and 15! Talk about staying power!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

IMHO TS3 was a great way to end the series, just don't see what more they can do with it. Would hate to have them do a bad 4th movie just to cash in.
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: