Ok, so planning a trip to DL for June 2015 (just 3 nights before going to Aulani), and are considering staying at a good neighbor hotel near DL. Problem is, there are so many, most of which are basic hotel/motels, which isn't a problem but it makes it hard to find decent reviews as people have so many expectations with hotels its hard to know what places are actually terrible vs the places that people just had too many expectations for.

That said, I know Michael had recommended a property on at least 2 podcasts, that was right across the street from DL, I believe it was a Best Western, but I can't remember which one ( I believe there are 2 in close proximity) and maybe it wasn't even BW. I can't find the specific podcasts and my itunes will only go back to ep 49, I think the reference may have been in ep 46, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone remember this? or would you have your own recommendation? I realize this is the podcast forum, not DL, but I think my question is more podcast related, thanks in advance