Quantcast Villain's Event in the Studios - EPIC FAIL - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

I just watched villians in the sky. Looked amazing. I think the best fireworks show I have ever seen! I would have loved to see it in person, but don't know if I would pay the extra money to have to battle the crazy crowds mentioned here(if they offered it again)
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

So i just read the three pages of comments, and need to chime in. We were there, actually in the plane going home now. It was me, dw, dd12, and dd8. I knew the lines would be long but dudnt expect every character to have a loooooing line. It was 2 hour waits for jafar, cru Ella de Bol, and other classic villians, we waited 45 mins for boler hat guy which was when the line was the longest. I think the worst wait was actually for Constantine who had 2-3 hour waits all night because he was allowing 15-20 min interactions with eveyone as you went through. We only got in one line as it just wasn't worth it. The opening show was ok, nothing too terrible, and the Oogie boogie show was good, edgy but there was a disclaimer posted everywhere thst it wasn't suitable for all ages so you couldn't not know that it could be intense. I wouldn't do it again but it was no worse than any other hard ticket event. Overall I'm done with hard ticket events.
    Apr 2007 - ASMu
    Apr 2008 - Offsite
    Nov 2009 - ASMu
    Feb 2011 - CBR
    Aug 2011 - ASMu
    Aug 2012 - POFQ
    Sept 2013 - POR/AKV
    Mar 2014 - AKV
    Aug 2014 - AKV
    June 2015 - VGC/Aulani
    Nov 2015 - POP
    Aug 2016 - CSR/AKV
    Oct 2017 - AKV/BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyman42 View Post
    We only got in one line as it just wasn't worth it.

Overall I'm done with hard ticket events.
    I agree other than maybe MVMCP. In December we may go. No more dessert parties and events like the Villian party.

I wanted to see Barbosso but he was in the building where the Jack Sparrow attraction is. I bet that was a cool photo op but we didnt want to stand in the line.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny1113 View Post
    I just watched villians in the sky. Looked amazing. I think the best fireworks show
    I agree! We left early and watched it from 4th floor at POP. You could hear the crowd and Hades. It was a very good show.

Also loved the Frozen fireworks. Disney certainly gets it right with those. It is a company out of the Dayton OH area that makes the fireworks for Disney.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katzateer View Post
    Disney certainly gets it right with those. It is a company out of the Dayton OH area that makes the fireworks for Disney.
    Interesting!

That is where I am originally from , maybe that's why I love fireworks so much! Haha!
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...I went last year when it was a free event & imagined that it was like what it must be like at Xmas time. You would think they would have prepared after that for this year. And them giving refunds? Unheard of! In other words they didn't know how to handle this
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: