Quantcast Be Our Guest Test Lunch FP+ - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heatherb View Post
    Please help me understand, as I have been away from the parks for 2 yrs... we are staying off property, but I would like to do BOG for lunch or dinner. Should I call at 180 days out and try for dinner ADRs, or go to BOG and FP that day when we arrive to the park for lunch? Are there any other options? Thanks for the help breaking this down in advance.
    The FP is only available for those staying on property. It is not a regular FP like the attraction FP's. You have to go to a special website and you have to give them your resort reservation. Dinner ressies would probably be better if you didn't want to wait on the lunch.
    "There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and dreams that we could possibly imagine."-Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

BoG fast passes are pretty tough to get at 180 days, you still have all the onsite visitors that can get them at > 180 days due to the 180+10 booking window.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoF View Post
    I HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!
    Thanks for all your help and useful pointers.
    I now have BOG lunch booked for our first official day in MK - HOORAY!
    I eventually found the 12 digit number at the end of the URL link for checking in online - I would've missed it if it wasn't for another poster who said that this is where the number was - it is a bit hidden otherwise and not somewhere you would think to look.
    Anyway we are very happy now
    Yes! This is the only place I found our 12 digit number too! They are really hiding them well now. I'd even asked a couple of different cast members when I called in to make payments and such and they didn't know what I was talking about, lol. I finally got a person in their tech department to give it to me while I was getting something else taken care of. She was like - "sure - here you go!"

Thanks so much for this info!! Now I don't have to hunt it down in the future. I can just wait until online check-in and get it for myself!
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Post Thanks / Like

I've been checking the site every day for the past few weeks, and am just now at 26 days out today, which is when others have said they were able to book the FP+ for BOG. Tried the site a little after midnight, then again at 6 AM, and just now, and I'm still not able to book the FP+. I wonder if I am locked out of this for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

I did it at around 20 days out. I could NOT access the page from my phone, had to use my desktop computer.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

I've only been trying on my laptop. My phone doesn't get anything. So, are you saying you weren't able to access the site until 20 days out?

Post Thanks / Like

From the site FAQ:

Why can’t I participate in the test to select my arrival window and preorder my meal?
    The test of this new service is limited to Guests staying at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and Guests listed on their resort reservation. Any Guest can dine at Be Our Guest Restaurant for lunch by ordering on site.
    Has anyone else staying at POR been able to book this fast pass for BOG? I'm wondering if it may only be for certain resorts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've been checking the site every day for the past few weeks, and am just now at 26 days out today, which is when others have said they were able to book the FP+ for BOG. Tried the site a little after midnight, then again at 6 AM, and just now, and I'm still not able to book the FP+. I wonder if I am locked out of this for some reason.
    You are using the special site right? Not WDW's site...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    You are using the special site right? Not WDW's site...
    This one:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Home.aspx

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could help more... The only thing I can suggest is keep trying... Log in every day... As long as you registered with your reservation (and obviously you did since you can access the site), the system should detect your check in day... Seems to have almost a random pattern... Some people get the choice 30 days out, and it seems others 26, 25 or so days out...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    Wish I could help more... The only thing I can suggest is keep trying... Log in every day... As long as you registered with your reservation (and obviously you did since you can access the site), the system should detect your check in day... Seems to have almost a random pattern... Some people get the choice 30 days out, and it seems others 26, 25 or so days out...
    Yeah, I'm not giving up. I've heard from 2 people who didn't get it until the day before they left for their trip. Hopefully I get something earlier than that though.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'm not giving up. I've heard from 2 people who didn't get it until the day before they left for their trip. Hopefully I get something earlier than that though.
    In August I went to WDW for 2 nights at Pop with my kids so we could just do the waterpark (no parks). On that reservation, I got an email invite to make a BoG lunch FP. It came at 10 days out from arrival.

This time, I never got an email. I just logged in through the link here and it happened to be at tge 20 day mark.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

We have 2 rooms booked and I only saw the 12 digit code on the 1 room that only has one person attached to it. I used that 12 digit code but now it wont let me add the other 3 people. Did I mess this up and if so is there a way to fix it?

Post Thanks / Like

When I go to the website now it asks me for my disney login and password instead of my reservation number. It shows some of the days of my upcoming trip as selections when choosing a date -- not all the days. No matter which day I pick, there are no fast passes available. I am 21 days out and have been checking multiple times a day for over a week. Anyone else having these same issues?
    June 1978 - Camping
    July 2004 - POR
    April 2005 - POR
    October 2006 - POR
    December 2008 - WL
    October/November 2009 - WL
    December 2010 - WL
    October/November 2014 - POP
    December 2015 - POR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nut4DW View Post
    When I go to the website now it asks me for my disney login and password instead of my reservation number. It shows some of the days of my upcoming trip as selections when choosing a date -- not all the days. No matter which day I pick, there are no fast passes available. I am 21 days out and have been checking multiple times a day for over a week. Anyone else having these same issues?
    That's what I get as well

Post Thanks / Like

I finally was able to book lunch ressie today -- yay!
    June 1978 - Camping
    July 2004 - POR
    April 2005 - POR
    October 2006 - POR
    December 2008 - WL
    December 2010 - WL
    December 2015 - POR

Post Thanks / Like

I was able to reserve lunch also!

Post Thanks / Like

My trip is November 20-26. Should I still keep checking?

Julie
    Next Up:

Summer 2018... WE ARE BACK!!!
    2 families
    4 teenagers and Larry
    Taking on the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by princessgirls View Post
    My trip is November 20-26. Should I still keep checking?

Julie
    YES! I book my ressie for Nov 3 today.....first time it opened up for me. So, don't give up!
    June 1978 - Camping
    July 2004 - POR
    April 2005 - POR
    October 2006 - POR
    December 2008 - WL
    December 2010 - WL
    December 2015 - POR

Post Thanks / Like

Persistence does pay off. I was able to get the lunch FP+ today for November 6th, and just now got a dinner ADR for BOG on November 1st. Who'da thunk it?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: