Quantcast What is the most current wait time for new HP rides?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is the most current wait time for new HP rides?

I'm going in November - does anyone think the wait times will be shorter since it's a few months after opening date?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I suspect if its anywhere near "jersey week"... which i believe is first or second week of november... you might still have wait issues.
    92 Fort Wilderness.
    96 Disney Institute
    2000 Off site
    2009 all star movies.
    2011 Port Orleans FQ
    2013 Port Orleans FQ
    2016 ??

Post Thanks / Like

R you kidding him...when FJ opened,we waiting a year and then went in late September. If you weren't in line at rope drop, you were waiting at least an hour. This November...really, unless you are staying on site and get in early (are they allowing that again for people staying in their resorts?) plan to wait at least an hour...there have been mixed reviews. I will take my girls in September 2015, to let the crowds die down.
    Pirate Granny

October 2020 — 3 nights OKW, 3 nights Poly Lakeview and 1 night BWV studios
    November 2020 — BRV studio 9 nights
    December 2020 entire family GV OKW
    December 2020 January 2021 BCV studio

OH YEAH BABY !!! Proud owners at OKW + BCV + BRV + RR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Granny View Post
    R you kidding him...when FJ opened,we waiting a year and then went in late September. If you weren't in line at rope drop, you were waiting at least an hour. This November...really, unless you are staying on site and get in early (are they allowing that again for people staying in their resorts?) plan to wait at least an hour...there have been mixed reviews. I will take my girls in September 2015, to let the crowds die down.
    I expected to wait at least an hour. Was just hoping the wait wouldn't be 4,5 hours +...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_redshirt View Post
    I suspect if its anywhere near "jersey week"... which i believe is first or second week of november... you might still have wait issues.
    Oh no. What is jersey week?! My trip is 11/2-11-
    /9

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPotterHead View Post
    Oh no. What is jersey week?! My trip is 11/2-11-
    /9
    jersey week is the unofficial week in november when all the teachers of new jersey have a conference and the kids have off from school . i want to say the conference is the 6-7 so they will take that week and veterans day off
    92 Fort Wilderness.
    96 Disney Institute
    2000 Off site
    2009 all star movies.
    2011 Port Orleans FQ
    2013 Port Orleans FQ
    2016 ??

Post Thanks / Like

Gringotts still isn't operating at 100% capacity, so lines have still been forming... I don;t think lines to get into the land are bad or even existing anymore..

That also does not mean crowds have died down... They haven't... Universal just earned how to better accommodate guests and guest control... And other than the first few days, their plan has worked...

Now, if they can just get Gringotts to 100% capacity, then all would be even better...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been keeping an eye on all of the wait times at both parks as we arrive there next week. we've been to Universal several times, but I've never noticed all around wait times like I'm still seeing and like I said, we've gone the same time for the past 3 years. I was actually so nervous about getting to do anything in the parks that I actually booked a 1 night stay at Royal Pacific (even though we have other accommodations) just so we could get the express passes included and the early entry to WWoHP. we dont do waits well, and all of the good stuff (even non-HP stuff) has been showing daily waits of 100 mins for a while.

Universal has it down pat, overprice the regular express pass, making it cheaper to book a hotel room and get the perk of free express passes, rather than just buying express passes.
    Apr 2007 - ASMu
    Apr 2008 - Offsite
    Nov 2009 - ASMu
    Feb 2011 - CBR
    Aug 2011 - ASMu
    Aug 2012 - POFQ
    Sept 2013 - POR/AKV
    Mar 2014 - AKV
    Aug 2014 - AKV
    June 2015 - VGC/Aulani
    Nov 2015 - POP
    Aug 2016 - CSR/AKV
    Oct 2017 - AKV/BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I just got the android app for there (going next month) I wanted to see the wait times but nowhere on the app do I see them... even with the location activated on my phone. Do u have to actually be in the Orlando area for it to show ride times?

Post Thanks / Like

I would assume the official universal app would show wait times if you're in the park, like the seaworld app. I check an unofficial universal wait time app which I have found to be very accurate in the past
    Apr 2007 - ASMu
    Apr 2008 - Offsite
    Nov 2009 - ASMu
    Feb 2011 - CBR
    Aug 2011 - ASMu
    Aug 2012 - POFQ
    Sept 2013 - POR/AKV
    Mar 2014 - AKV
    Aug 2014 - AKV
    June 2015 - VGC/Aulani
    Nov 2015 - POP
    Aug 2016 - CSR/AKV