Quantcast MNSSHP questions

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question MNSSHP questions

We have reservations for late October (with free dining!) and are thinking about doing MNSSHP. I was just wondering if this is like the Pirates and Princesses Parties they did several years ago that you can get into the park earlier than the start time of the event. for Pirates and Princesses we were able to get in at like 4:30 or so even though it didn't start until 7. Is it the same for MNSSHP?
    Also, are there any must-dos for this event? Something we should make sure we do there or bring with us? Our kids are 10 and 5 if that makes a difference at all.
    TinkerBeth

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. In the past, the MNSSHP ticket has gotten users into MK at 4pm (so hopefully it will be the same this year)
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!
    TinkerBeth

Post Thanks / Like

I love the MNSSHP it is my favorite party Disney has!! I love the parade I know your 10 yr old would like it not sure about the 5 year old! In the past when we have went there isn't usually any long waits for the ride. We did go on year on the 31st it was pretty busy that night I would avoid that night!! The fireworks are pretty cool. We took my dtg when she was around 10 and she loved it! The kids can trick or treat lots of people in costumes! I think it is well worth the money!!

Post Thanks / Like

Try to take it very easy the day of. Even a nap would be great that day. Too many young kids get tired and cranky early in the evening at these parties. Eat dinner before the official event time (7pm) to maximize party time. And everyone dress the part!!! Half the fun is dressing the part even if it's just a little.The parade is cool. And the trick or treat trails are fun for everyone!!! And go rides go!!! It's fun!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Mnsshp

Make sure to ALL dress up for the event. Catch the Parade, one of my favorites. The Fireworks are unique to the Party and again, one of my Fav's. I enjoy setting by our Resort Pool and watching families on their way to the Resort Buses all decked out in Halloween Costumes. Some really innovative themed Trick or Treat outfits. You can tell if it's a Party Night. Boo To You!
    1972- FW 1st WDW trip/Dad
    73-79 WDW Cast(Water Craft)
    1980 - 2005 - FW,ASM, PO,Poly
    Sept 28-Oct 6, 2007 - DW 50th
    Sept 6-19, 2009 ASM Calypso 25th Annv.
    Sept 23-Oct 1, 2011. Calypso w/Dash, his 1st Disney Trip
    Dec 9-19, 2012Christmas
    Oct 2-14, 2013 ASM
    Sep13-24. 30th Anniv. Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

I would suggest getting to the Magic Kingdom the earlier the better. Many people are heading in just for the party, and at various points in time the Monorail from the TTC is not running to the Magic Kingdom, meaning long boat wait times, and also long waits from the resorts. We'll be there with our two year old in early October and have an early dinner planned, and then we'll head over and get in.

It's a super fun event, and we've had mixed experiences, some very busy, and others nearly deserted. Don't miss the fireworks or the parade (although some little kids do get scared by the parade...hopefully not mine!)
    B.S. Arch, UM TCAUP '03

"When you're sitting on a hot cinder, a second seems like an hour, but when you're courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. That's relativity."

-Albert Einstein

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: