Quote Originally Posted by dnickels View Post
Disney's policy from all the way back to the days of Walt has been strict avoidance of situations where there are obviously multiple sets of the same characters in two different locations in close proximity / the same park at the same time. Having multiple rooms with Anna & Elsa or multiple locations in MK to meet Anna & Elsa would go against everything they've done for decades so I'd be shocked if it happened.

I'm planning to try it one of these days by being there at rope drop, I'll see how it goes. But even if the wait is long I don't think that means they need to shorten it for my convenience. They've got a great thing in Frozen, they don't wait to risk ruining it through oversaturation.

Don't they do that with Little Mermaid though in the new Fantasy Land expansion.

In 2012 our first night we weren't sure if we were going to the parks after flying in, but opted to do MK of course. We ended up seeing Ariel, but because we hadn't planned it, we didn't bring the kids autograph books. Near the end of our visit, the lines weren't bad so we saw Ariel again to get her autograph, but I got confused because I was certain we went into her grotto from a different direction. Which then it dawned on me, they can have her in two places, unseen one by the other. At least that is what I assumed was a/o could happen in peak times.