Quantcast early mornings on Dream

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default early mornings on Dream

Because of my job im get up early every morning even on vacations where would be the best place to go on the Dream where i could go read get a dt coke and not bother my wife
    But I say Nay Nay

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much anywhere outside your stateroom. The soda machines are operational 24/7 up on the pool deck. I would say outside on deck in the adults only area will be the most peaceful. The Cove Cafe is also a good inside place to sit and read. Deck 4 (promenade deck) has cushioned loungers and great views as well. Inside on deck 4 there are several couches as well next to large porthole windows.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

how early can i get breakfast ? should i maybe order something from room servicethe night before?
    But I say Nay Nay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by readytogo2 View Post
    how early can i get breakfast ? should i maybe order something from room servicethe night before?
    I believe Cabanas opens at 7:30 for breakfast. I do not believe you can order breakfast the night before (you can preorder coffee that way, but I am not sure about breakfast). Room service usually takes 45-60 minutes to deliver anyway. I wouldn't bother with that because the selection at Cabanas is infinitely better and the food will be fresher if you just eat up there. I do believe they have coffee and fresh fruit available in the atrium VERY early in the a.m., before Cabanas opens.

I am going to be straight up with you here...you are probably going to be full the entire time you are on the ship. There is so much good food and I am sure you will not wake up starving first thing in the morning, particularly if you have late dining. We had early dining and were never ready for breakfast until about 9am or later, even though we woke up around 7:30.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: