Quantcast #runICOT Official Meet & Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - January 7-11, 2015 - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Cindy. Good to know.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMTStone View Post
    Except I am signed up for a 5K, a 10K, and a 1/2 marathon in the span of 3 days and its just weeks away. I get my INTERCOT shirts today and I don't have matching tutus yet. So I'm not very calm.

I've put all the INTERCOT "meets" in my calendar.

Anyone else in my Corral assignment? I imagine we will all be doing the 5K together, just imagine the photos!

10K F
    1/2 I (I as in "I don't know how I'm going to keep up THAT pace).

Reminder, print your waivers and bring your drivers' licenses. People can no longer pick up other people's bibs.

#runICOT
    Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post
    Got my shirts! Thank you John! Who hoo!! Now it finally feels real.

I need to double-check my corral for the 10K but I think I'm in E. I'm really slow (just ask clausjo LOL!) and plan to run/walk. I'm so far behind in training and I have the Star Wars rebel challenge coming up as well. Yikes!

Do they assign corrals for the 5K? Just wondering. They do in Disneyland.

I can't wait to see everyone! I'm taking the red eye flight out from CA Tuesday night. I've loaded the meets and t-shirts color assignments into my phone. Now to pack!
    I'm in D for the 10K but would probably move back to be with one of you. My training had been horrible and I haven't even hit the 10K distance yet so I plan on doing it slow and steady.

They do assign the corrals for the 5K but for some reason you don't find out until you pickup your bib. I'm not sure why since they post everything else. Last year we all moved back to the lowest corral that we had in the group so we could start together.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
    Hi from snowy MN!

So I have some news that makes me sad. There is some stuff going on on the home front that Is going to keep me from coming down in January. I'm crazy sad about it, and I'll miss you all horribly. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again and having Wendy cancel my reservation broke my heart.

I'll be cheering for you all from the snow and cold.
    Oh no Meg! I'm so sad. Hope everything is okay.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

You will be missed, Meg. I hope everything at home works out.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

How do I find my bib # or coral? I'm signed for the Dopey.

Post Thanks / Like

I will miss seeing you, Meg. Wishing you all the best.
    #runICOT rocks!
    6 years Disney running!
    14 5Ks
    13 10Ks
    16 Half Marathons
    5 Coast to Coast
    Just Finished: WDW 5K 10K
    Up Next: SW Light Side (Virtual Half) Dark Side (Half) Kessel Run Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rufuscube View Post
    How do I find my bib # or coral? I'm signed for the Dopey.

To Intercot!

Go to the runDisney site and select race weekend. To print your waiver. I think it under the "runner info" tab. Your bib # is on the waiver. Then go back to the runDisney site ("runner info" again I think) to click on the Corral tab and select the Dopey line. PM me is you have trouble finding it.

Congrats on the Dopey. Have fun!
    #runICOT rocks!
    6 years Disney running!
    14 5Ks
    13 10Ks
    16 Half Marathons
    5 Coast to Coast
    Just Finished: WDW 5K 10K
    Up Next: SW Light Side (Virtual Half) Dark Side (Half) Kessel Run Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Hi from snowy MN!

So I have some news that makes me sad. There is some stuff going on on the home front that Is going to keep me from coming down in January. I'm crazy sad about it, and I'll miss you all horribly. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again and having Wendy cancel my reservation broke my heart.

I'll be cheering for you all from the snow and cold.
    So sorry. Hope it all works out for YA.
    Justin and Dawn (tiggerears)

Next Trip:

AoA For Star Wars Rival Run Weekend 4/4-4/7/19

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post

To Intercot!

Go to the runDisney site and select race weekend. To print your waiver. I think it under the "runner info" tab. Your bib # is on the waiver. Then go back to the runDisney site ("runner info" again I think) to click on the Corral tab and select the Dopey line. PM me is you have trouble finding it.

Congrats on the Dopey. Have fun!
    So maybe I'm missing something. The Dopey gives you coral placements, am I in the same coral for all races? Doesn't seem right as my qualifying time I gave was a 1/2 marathon at a decent time & pace.

Oh and thanks for having me I've listened for years but only recently joined.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rufuscube View Post
    So maybe I'm missing something. The Dopey gives you coral placements, am I in the same coral for all races? Doesn't seem right as my qualifying time I gave was a 1/2 marathon at a decent time & pace.

Oh and thanks for having me I've listened for years but only recently joined.
    I haven't done the Dopey but this is how I've been told it working by a running group I belong to.

Your Dopey corral is for the marathon and 1/2 marathon. The corrals are different for the 5K and the 10K. There are less corrals with more people per corral. You'll get a different bib for the 5K and 10K and a different corral assignment. Usually the Dopey and Goofy runners are in one of the front corrals for the 5 and 10Ks.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Oh ya, I think I read that about the two bibs earlier today. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Last year I remember getting a bunch of emails and the note about the waiver... this time I haven't gotten ANY emails! Is it because I unsubscribed from the BAZILLIONS of spammy runDisney emails I was getting all the time throughout the year?

THANK YOU EVERYONE for reminding me to print out my waiver. I just did it now.

What else am I forgetting to do? Since I'm not getting any emails from them to remind me to do stuff!!! Is the waiver the only thing I need to print out or are there any more forms. I seriously can't remember from last year!
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get any emails and as a first time runner, figuring this out has been quite a pain. Active's site doesn't show my registration when I log in, however I can find them when I go thru the Disney link. BUT, if I use the links provided in the emails that they send if you ask them to re-send your registration details, it says I'm not authorized to see the details.

Finally found the link under the runners tab on the rundisney site and then located the place to search and print the waivers etc.

Wow - same folks that designed the magicband system must have worked on this......
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

I only got one email on 12/9 titled "More Information about WDW Marathon Weekend." I clicked on the "event guide" link and literally read through everything and that is where I saw the links for printing the waivers. Thank goodness all it asked for was a last name and birthday because I could not locate our confirmation numbers.

I agree that the communication has been completely void of information for new runners. If you actually download the digital guide, though, everything is in there regarding logistics of arriving, maps, corral locations, times, etc. I assume all the same info will be available at the expo in printed form.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the love everyone! I'll miss you all terribly, but unfortunately, I have to be a grown up, and just can't make it all work out this time. Everything is ok, just need to get some stuff sorted out. I'll be back next year!

I have made Mel promise to text me at stupid o'clock so I can feel like I'm part of the action! And if you run into T-I-M again, you can facetime me and I'll give him what for too!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BrerGnat;2442917
    I agree that the communication has been completely void of information for new runners. If you actually download the digital guide, though, everything is in there regarding logistics of arriving, maps, corral locations, times, etc. I assume all the same info will be available at the expo in printed form.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are correct. You will get a printed book when you pick up your bib that has all the same information as the digital guide. I think the only things it will be missing is the coupons.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I didn't get any emails and as a first time runner, figuring this out has been quite a pain. Active's site doesn't show my registration when I log in, however I can find them when I go thru the Disney link. BUT, if I use the links provided in the emails that they send if you ask them to re-send your registration details, it says I'm not authorized to see the details.

Finally found the link under the runners tab on the rundisney site and then located the place to search and print the waivers etc.

Wow - same folks that designed the magicband system must have worked on this......
    John, the Active site is terrible for finding info. Your best bet is to go to the rundisney site and look for the link to download and print your bib from the links for each race.
    I had so much trouble for Wine and Dine.

Next Trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Yungbuck73 View Post
    John, the Active site is terrible for finding info. Your best bet is to go to the rundisney site and look for the link to download and print your bib from the links for each race.
    I had so much trouble for Wine and Dine.
    I was able to print Jon and My waivers for the 5K then my waivers for the 10K and 1/2 as well. The bib numbers can then tell you your corral letter.
    Then: #runICOT 1/16
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    VBR, OKW, Magic, & AKL 5/12
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the love everyone! I'll miss you all terribly, but unfortunately, I have to be a grown up, and just can't make it all work out this time. Everything is ok, just need to get some stuff sorted out. I'll be back next year!

I have made Mel promise to text me at stupid o'clock so I can feel like I'm part of the action! And if you run into T-I-M again, you can facetime me and I'll give him what for too!
    Stinks to have to act like an adult sometimes.

One of my favorite moments was hanging at the Boardwalk and the guard thinking we were just getting home. LOL.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather

So just looked up the weather for Marathon weekend and i can onnly see up to 10 days from now(yes, i do know it can change) but as of now Wednesday- High 73 low 52
    Thursday- High 71 low 52
    Friday- High-73 low 59

Should be ok for running and cheering.

Next Trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the extended forecast looks great!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: