From member services

New Annual Pass discounts available through April 30, 2014
Theme Park ticket discounts are the most-requested of all Member perks, and Disney Vacation Club is thrilled to deliver on that request with three Annual Pass discounts available for purchase starting February 6 through April 30, 2014.

Eligible passes include the Walt Disney World Premium Annual Pass (unlimited Park hopping at all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two Water Parks, parking and no blockout dates), the Disneyland Resort Deluxe Annual Passport (315-day Park hopping at the two Disneyland Resort Theme Parks) and the Disney Premier Annual Passport (unlimited Park hopping at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Theme Parks with parking, no blockout dates and more).

If you already have an Annual Pass that expires soon, here’s a little money-saving tip. Simply purchase your new discounted pass by April 30, 2014, and redeem when your current pass expires, anytime between now and Jan. 31, 2015
Now I have to decide if I want the Premier AP or not. We'll be going to DL this year and I'm wondering if it's worth getting one for the discounts on food and shopping. Will have to run the numbers.