Quantcast Survivor BBB - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor BBB

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you, Melanie, really dislike Trish. Also don't like Tony. And I'm also nervous about merge affecting the games of the few people I like.

Lindsay quitting was really unfortunate. I was surprised that her team seemed okay with Trish afterwards. I would have been pretty ticked off that her mouth cost a player, but I guess no one wanted to shake things up any further. And Trish does seem like one of those players who could go to the end because she's so unlikable.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wooooooooow! I didn't love that outcome (because I dislike Tony and Trish), but that was quite the entertaining Tribal. I totally thought Jefra was out of there.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Cass made a huge boneheaded move last night by flipping. She went from a solid group of six to the bottom rung of the ladder.

Now admittedly she's at the bottom rung of the ladder in the alliance with numbers, but instead of giving herself a legitimate shot to win the game she's pretty much relegated herself to 6th at best.

I can't stand her ... she annoys me.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Cass made a huge boneheaded move last night by flipping. She went from a solid group of six to the bottom rung of the ladder.

Now admittedly she's at the bottom rung of the ladder in the alliance with numbers, but instead of giving herself a legitimate shot to win the game she's pretty much relegated herself to 6th at best.

I was on the fence about Kass, and I loved seeing Sarah go after all that thinking she was boss. But... I agree with you. Now I am not liking Kass. You have to put up with people you don't like if you want to win. Boneheaded move. Now no one can trust her and she might hang on a bit, but not much further I think. I like Spencer and I thought maybe he and Kass could own this game, but she blew it.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Kassel did to herself exactly what she told Sarah was going to do to herself. Namely, vote with the other team, give them the numbers, and then be the first one of them voted off.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to admit I've been a bit disengaged with this season, just got round to watching the last episode. Great tribal, but when I stare at Kass all I see is Cochrane part II.

Making a move simply so you can say "I made a big move" or because you want to become a Survivor character "ChaosKass" just doesn't work. Making a big move and increasing your odds = good strategy, making a move, betraying your alliance and putting yourself on the bottom of the next alliance = losing.

Maybe she has some braniac plan up her sleeve that I can see right now, but from where I'm sitting her ego is making the decisions, not her brain.

I don't really like Trish, but she's probably playing the best game, instrumental in getting Cliff booted and now getting Kass to flip, she's playing the game. I don't know that she can win, but doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it.

It will be interesting to see who finds the new idol. My guess is that the special powers will be those similar to the idol that Yul Kwan held in Exile Island, where you can play the idol after the votes are read, not before like the current idols.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiking Ghost View Post
    Making a move simply so you can say "I made a big move" or because you want to become a Survivor character "ChaosKass" just doesn't work. Making a big move and increasing your odds = good strategy, making a move, betraying your alliance and putting yourself on the bottom of the next alliance = losing.
    Exactly. But I think the producers have created this kind of player when they started bringing players back consistently for new seasons. If you're fading into the background, you're not going to be invited for more TV time. I think we have a new breed of player who isn't necessarily interested in winning, but in making a career out of being a Survivor "character." I didn't peg Kass to be one of those until this past week.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I don't know that any of this is part of some grand plan by Kass (although it may be). I think she's just letting her emotions get the best of her and going after anyone who makes her mad, regardless of whether or not it's a good strategic move.

She'll probably make it to the top five or six and then get booted the first time an alliance has to turn on its own. I'll celebrate her departure.
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know that any of this is part of some grand plan by Kass (although it may be). I think she's just letting her emotions get the best of her and going after anyone who makes her mad, regardless of whether or not it's a good strategic move.

She'll probably make it to the top five or six and then get booted the first time an alliance has to turn on its own. I'll celebrate her departure.
    Yeah, I agree with you. Although she did make up a hashtag ready nickname for herself, so... I'm not sure it isn't a little of both. I think she really wanted to make a big move, but probably not a big stupid move. And it was probably more driven by emotion at the moment and not some grand attention-seeking plan. But I do think they all go out there with some awareness that they could strike a note with viewers/producers, too. She knows she's on TV.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, this is going how I was afraid it would, and therefore I'm losing interest. Tony is annoying, Trish is annoying, Woo is kinda boring and Jefra is just not very smart. I don't like Kass at all, and still can't believe how she turned her back on Spencer and Tasha. I don't see any way Spencer and Tasha can get out of this (regardless of the previews), so I'm predicting a bad ending, for me anyway.

Oh, something just isn't right about how folks just find these hidden immunity idols at exactly the right time, without any clues. It always happened for Russell, and here we are with Tony. I hate that it's a super duper power one. Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boring

Man this show is getting boring? Is it just me? I think it's because I'm almost done with Breaking Bad and everything else seems boring?

Stupid Tony, Stupid Idol.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    Man this show is getting boring? Is it just me?
    Nope, not just you. I said I was losing interest. I'm bummed too, since the season started off well for me.

Post Thanks / Like

The good thing about it is it has been very unpredictable, unlike other seasons. I think the next episode will really be the fork in the road. Either the four with Tony will vote for him, fearing what Spencer said about voting for him in the finale, forcing him to play his idol (and mixing things up for more unpredictability,) or they will stick with him making the rest of the season boring.
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

I certainly have had a difficult time staying engaged with the season. The only suspense this last tribal was whether or not Spencer would gamble and play his idol, or play it on Jeremiah.

Maybe if Spencer and Tony weren't getting like 60% or more of the edited air time it would be better.

For some reason, the past three days not a single person (that was shown) bothered to look for the super idol. Suddenly Tony is threatened and magically he finds it. Hard not to feel somewhat skeptical. Same with Spencer, his hour of need, manages to find the idol.

Survivor is still pulling in over 9 million viewers a week, but this season so far has been the 2nd lowest next to Caramoan.

Post Thanks / Like

I really dislike Tony and I'm tired of the hidden immunity idol schtick. The extra twist on the immunity idol really bugged me. I think Tony might win this thing. So yes, I'm getting bored like the rest of you. I missed it this week and I haven't even bothered to catch up yet.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    I really dislike Tony and I'm tired of the hidden immunity idol schtick. The extra twist on the immunity idol really bugged me. I think Tony might win this thing. So yes, I'm getting bored like the rest of you. I missed it this week and I haven't even bothered to catch up yet.
    I don't dislike Tony, he's one of the few people that have made this season interesting and he's certainly playing the game. He's a lock for final 4, holding two idols now, one being the TylerPerry super idol, he really can't screw it up. The question is, will he try to leverage the idols to get specific people voted out, or will he just ride them quietly to the final 4.

He's in a unique position, because on one side you have two people that could win Spencer/Tasha and on the other side you have the sidekick Woo and then Trish/Kass, sort of his core alliance. I'm not sure if any of those people would keep him into the final 3. Maybe Woo and Trish? It will be interesting to see how Tony navigates these final 3 tribals.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I was so disappointed in last night's episode. Kass just further proving that she's potentially the dumbest attorney in the known universe. All that rabble about how she was going to take over the game, make a big move, Tony was the devil, blah blah blah and then at the last minute she folds like a cheap suit.

What a moron ... I cannot stand her and hope they vote her off ASAP.

Go Spencer
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

None of the players left are likable for me, except for Spencer. But now I'm not even sure about him after reading he's getting a good edit and was actually kind of a jerk out there. Whether that's true or not, I'm not sure.

I see the Trish I loved at the beginning of the season is back next week. Sarcasm! I can't stand her and she's looking horrific. She was too skinny to begin with, so it was someone's very bad call medically to allow her to compete. I have a feeling she'll have/had a pretty tough transition back.

But anyway, want to know my absolute least favorite player? The super idol! It has completely dictated the game this season. Hate it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    But anyway, want to know my absolute least favorite player? The super idol! It has completely dictated the game this season. Hate it!
    I'm not so sure. Really, the only impact the super idol has had is to maybe embolden Tony, but this last episode was the first time any plan at all was made to try flush idols, then Kass wrecked it again.

Hopefully, next week is the last week that any idols can be played, the only thing is, if Tony somehow wins the immunity challenge, he can actually save not only himself but two others as well, if he so desires.

Unless Trish-Woo-Kass somehow make final 3 together, I don't see how any of them can win without a bitter jury situation.

Post Thanks / Like

At least things are getting interesting as we get to the finale. Spencer winning immunity at F5, especially after Tony dominated the challenge was great tv (and where were the other three failures).

I was having a debate with the wife about Tony and the idols. Initially we were both surprised that Tony didn't use his regular HII to save Trish, which then would have thrown the votes to Kass and eliminated her (which is a good thing) and would have given Tony a solid ally at F4 to ensure at least nothing worse than a tie. My initial read was that he botched his play.

Looking back though, I think he probably did the smartest thing. Post immunity challenge I think it became very evident (with Spence winning immunity) that tribal was going to be a Trish-Kass vote. I think if Tony could have controlled the situation without fallout he would have went after Woo, but that wasn't doable so he went with the majority which, if he makes F3, gives him Trish's vote. And, I'm not so certain that he needs her help at F4. Either Tony or Spencer will be in F3 and if Spence wins final immunity, Tony might get carried because people think he's beatable. Also, Tony did a good job of bluffing the Super Idol. Everyone assumes it has to be played by end of F5, like any other idol, but because Tony is the only one to know for certain, and the way he played his other idol, he's at least doing his best to sell that it can be used at F4. Woo and Trish would definitely believe it, Spence and Kass would probably question it.

Chaos Kass is defintely Classless Kass as she stoops to typical Survivor low of giving someone the other as they are exiting. The woman is either delusional, insecure or has an incredible ego that demands that she always be right and be seen as the one in charge. Does not seem likable.

Next week, my guess:

Spencer - wins F3 immunity and wins game, or is last member of the jury, only two paths I see for him.

Tony - if he can eliminate Spencer he can beat the other two, unless there is a bitter jury or if there was a darker side to him during the down times that was never shown.

Kass - only way she can win is if Spencer is gone and if the Jury is incredibly bitter over Tony. None of chaos Kass's moves really helped her in the end, it was Tony's alliance that helped her. She only wins if people are voting "not for Tony".

Woo - after 39 days, he might just be starting to understand there is a game going on, but he's still weighing his option. I just don't know how anyone can deem him best player. He certainly wasn't the challenge beast I thought he'd be, and he's shown zero strategy to us, and probably less to them. I really don't picture any scenario in which he wins unless there is a total conspiracy amongst the jury to not give it to either Kass or Tony.

I think any scenario that has Spencer in F3 gives him the win.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: