Quantcast Survivor BBB - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Survivor BBB

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, BvW is all new players, as confirmed by Jeff in an interview. Everyone just assumed returning players when we heard BvW. I know I did. I heard the twist was nothing more than just having 2 compete (instead of 3), but haven't we had a 2 person Redemption before? Who knows if that's anywhere near the truth.

And a week out, I still agree with all I first said and everything you've said since, Sherri.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there is a lot at final tribal that we don't see. I do think the jury is coached and I think many questions & answers are edited out. With an 8-1 final outcome, I really don't think Spencer's speech had that much to do with it. For some people, it could have worked in reverse. I think Tony was a paranoid player, but then again as they say, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you. Spencer commented I think at the reunion show, Tony was extremely intuitive and could seem to sniff things out fairly quickly. If he was a bully it was because his little lap dogs like Woo and Kass and Trish were all content to let him take the bullets and all the risk. I didn't think that of all people that Sarah would have voted for Tony yet she did. If he was truly a bully out there, I don't think the jury would have respected his game enough to award him an 8-1 victory.

Kass = Cochrane his first season. Making "big moves' just for the sake of making moves and creating chaos. Had any of Kass' moves proven intelligent or taking her deeper into the game (while retaining control) then I think she would have been perceived differently, regardless of being a woman. But being crass, beligerent and stupid isn't gender specific. Kass even said it herself, repeatedly, they hate me. It wasn't because she was a woman, but if she were a man, then her last name would be Hantz, because that's kind of how she played the game socially. You can't wake up every morning, call someone and idiot then expect them to award you a million. For whatever the real reason, and I don't think it had anything to do with gender, no one liked her. I don't know if she could have beaten anyone by the time 38 days came and went.

I still would have loved to have seen Tony and Spencer battle it out, that would have been good.

Post Thanks / Like

As for Kass, I can't entirely disagree. She went for the big moves, as you say, which were not always the smart moves, and her social game wasn't good. But we're not going to agree about Tony, clearly. I think it was Spencer's ego that made him want to think that Tony was that intuitive and not just bullying. Looking back, after watching the behind the scenes action play out, I'm not sure he would feel that way again. There's only one way Tony made it to the end besides his bullying, and that is with the idols. People were too afraid to call those idols out and then have it bite them later.

Hearing from Sarah at the finale proved that she definitely would have changed her vote after the fact. He harassed her throughout her exit interviews. To me, that was very relevant as to his true character and Jeff couldn't move on fast enough from the revelation during the finale. We're just going to disagree on it, but from what I've seen, there's a lot of audience dissatisfaction with the Tony win.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: