Intercot!

I am determined to register for the Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare (10k/half) Challenge this year, late August. The social media madness for the WDW Marathon Weekend over in Florida has things especially on my mind.

I have a reminder in my phone for registration day (both day of, and day before!) in a few short weeks. I see that events tend to open at 12:00 noon EST so that's 10:00 a.m. MST. Reports last year report that the event sold out in 2h (some even say less than an hour). Do I even have a hope??

I'm resigned to the fact that this just might not be possible? Is that too pessimistic? It seems so much can go wrong!

As a Canadian, I couldn't even get a Disney Visa even if I wanted one. AP doesn't make sense either from all the way up here. Sounds like there were now pre-registration tents at other Run Disney events. So my pre-registration options are exhausted (and I'm kind of glad, that one option seems to have been discontinued, so I won't be behind).

What can I do? Just log-in and hope for the best at the right time registration day?

I think I know my own answer here. Fingers crossed! Any tips are appreciated!