Quantcast Vera Bradley now on DisneyStore.com

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vera Bradley now on DisneyStore.com

The pink "Just Mousing Around" and black "Midnight with Mickey" Vera Bradley bags are now for sale on the DisneyStore.com website! 2 per style per customer. I ordered mine in black! It was also announced last week that there will be a new navy, blue, green, and white combo "Where's Mickey" coming soon as well - it's a much less busy with a more subtle use of the Mickey logo. No word on exactly when that one will be available but I'm hoping it's in time for Santa to bring me one!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered my pieces this morning! I wanted a wristlet and mini hipster - both of which were sold out when I went to DTD last month. Hoping they'll arrive before I leave for my next trip in 17 days!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I love that new print. I wasn't a fan of the first two prints, but this new one is much more me.

I read on another site that that print is supposed to be released this Friday. Anyone heard anything about the release?
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    Oh I love that new print. I wasn't a fan of the first two prints, but this new one is much more me.

I read on another site that that print is supposed to be released this Friday. Anyone heard anything about the release?
    Obviously I haven't heard anything but I hope that rumor is true! I'll be buying more.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    Obviously I haven't heard anything but I hope that rumor is true! I'll be buying more.
    Lol! Me too!

I am guessing that the release, if it really is Friday, will be in the parks like the first prints. Sure wish I could get one online before our November trip. I have a feeling I won't be able to find them in the parks with Christmas around the corner.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Lol! Me too!

I am guessing that the release, if it really is Friday, will be in the parks like the first prints. Sure wish I could get one online before our November trip. I have a feeling I won't be able to find them in the parks with Christmas around the corner.
    That's what I think too. I'm hoping they make it to the website before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath! I have some friends going in about 3 weeks so I'm going to have them on the lookout for me too.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who ordered these, have yours arrived yet? Mine have not (not usual for DisneyStore.com) but I haven't heard a word about the order and all it says on the website is "active". I'm going to call about it in the morning and see just what is going on.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, by the way, the newest pattern will be available at WDW (and I assume DL) on Tuesday, October 29. I figure it will be at least a few weeks before they hit the website.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, by the way, the newest pattern will be available at WDW (and I assume DL) on Tuesday, October 29. I figure it will be at least a few weeks before they hit the website.
    Thanks for the heads up. I had heard it would hit stores on Friday (yesterday), but hadn't heard anything else. Sure wish they'd go online before our trip. I know me, I'll spend the whole trip looking for them and with my luck they will be all sold out!
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up. I had heard it would hit stores on Friday (yesterday), but hadn't heard anything else. Sure wish they'd go online before our trip. I know me, I'll spend the whole trip looking for them and with my luck they will be all sold out!
    You are so right. I checked daily during my trip (9/30-10/5) for the 2 pieces I wanted and nothing. I ordered online and, according to the UPS tracking, they should be here today!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who ordered these, have yours arrived yet? Mine have not (not usual for DisneyStore.com) but I haven't heard a word about the order and all it says on the website is "active". I'm going to call about it in the morning and see just what is going on.
    I ordered mine October 21& got it October 30. I did get an email from them about it being shipped but it wasn't until probably 4 or 5 days after I placed my order.
    77-85:Day Trips at Easter
    88:Fort Wilderness
    91:Swan(Honeymoon)
    99:Wilderness Lodge
    00:Caribbean Beach
    02:POR
    03:Coronado Springs/Polynesian
    04:POR/Polynesian
    06:POR
    07:POR
    08:POR
    09:Polynesian

12:POR
    14:POR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by We LOVE Disney View Post
    I ordered mine October 21& got it October 30. I did get an email from them about it being shipped but it wasn't until probably 4 or 5 days after I placed my order.
    Ditto. Love them and they got here in time for my 11/7 trip!!

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know if the new blue vera Disney print has showed up in parks yet?

Also wanted to post that while looking at Disney vera stuff on pinterest I saw a new Disney cruise line vera bag! I have never heard of these. Its super cute and looks like one of this past summer's prints on the bag.
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend there now who is looking for the blue / green bags. If she finds them, I'll let you know. I haven't heard anything about a cruise line pattern but it wouldn't surprise me since they did that with the Dooney line.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard if the "Where's Mickey" Vera Bradley has been released yet at WDW? I have been checking the online store everyday and no luck.

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

I got the new pattern last week in the park. The Grand and World of Disney were the only two stores that had them. Uptown didn't have the new pattern and only had the large bag (not sure what is called, I would have used it as carry on) in the two original patterns. I had to go to the Grand twice for the new pattern. I heard a rumor from a CM that the Grand was getting a shipment in at 8:30 am. I couldn't get there until that night. I arrived around 9:00pm and got one of the last 2 totes. I wanted a hipster and they were out.
    However a few days later I was at WOD and they had a bunch.
    Hope this helps.
    Traci
    DVC Members Saratoga and Animal Kindgom and Bay Lake Tower
    Way too many trips to count!!

Post Thanks / Like

Where's Mickey is now online at Disney Store Parks Products!!!

Shopping done!

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

A friend bought me "Where's Mickey" in the mini hipster while at WDW recently. I love it! It has a nice subtle use of Mickey and is a beautiful color combo with the blues and greens. And of course, I still love the black "Midnight with Mickey" but it's much more vibrant and bold. I'm thinking of getting a smartphone wristlet in the pink "Just Mousing Around" when those are available online again - I suspect that might not be until after the holidays but that's ok with me.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

On my way home from Disney now. The new "Where's Mickey" print was available at Uptown Jewelers in MK, at World of Disney at DTD, and at the Grand Floridian. I was looking for the tote or the mini hipster and unfortunately those were sold out at the time. Neither are available online either. Guess I won't be getting it for Christmas!
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mickey Vera

Does anyone know if there will be more stock coming? Park or on line.
    Life is always better when you mix in a little MOUSE
    1981 1986 1990 2000 2003 off site
    1994 1998 All Star Music,
    2002 All Star Movies,
    2004 2005x2 2012 2013 2019 POR
    2007 2012 2014 2016 2019 Pop
    2008 ASMu Suites
    2014 2017 CBR
    2015 AoA Cars
    2017 AKLx2
    2018 Grand Canyon

Share This Thread On Social Media: