Quantcast First time I got the run around on a disney call. Help with the Disney app.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default First time I got the run around on a disney call. Help with the Disney app.

Attempting to link annual pass with magic band for trip (one week from Friday). I was able to link one ticket to the correct band, but one ticket is presenting difficulties. The number/letter combo that I need to enter has a smudge and I'm unable to read a portion of it.

After being transferred several times (annual pass department, tech desk, regular ticket department, department that helps with magic bands, etc), the only answer I got was to scan my ticket on the Disney magic mobile app.

Fine. The only problem is that the person who currently has the ticket is not in the same state as I am and won't be again until we take our trip. The only representation I have is a faxed copy of the ticket. I said I'd try to scan it and see if it works (ol' college try!), but now I don't see where I can do that on the Disney app. Just info on making reservations, visiting parks, all the perks my resort has to offer.

I'm not an over planner. I just want to look at the services offered. Whats the point of doing all this before I get to Disney (and saving time, that's the point, right?), if everyone is saying "Guest services at the resort can do all that!" I'm just a little annoyed by the run around I'm getting and that for some reason they can't look up the info. In fact, only one person tried.

So getting back to my question, where can I scan my ticket on the Disney app? Any help would be great! THANKS!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait. I'm looking at the wrong app. That would have been good to know. Stay tuned!

Post Thanks / Like

Scanning not working.

Post Thanks / Like

Can you contact the person that has the actual ticket. Maybe they can read the original ticket.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Its smudged on the original ticket too.

I'll probably have him try to scan it. Hopefully it will work on his end. Although the bar code seems to be a little damaged too. I'm going to give it a shot!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: