Quantcast Fast pass + - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast pass +

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah OpusX...... things do change. Just seems a bit like stressing "the haves and the have nots".

Luckily... I have a smartphone .

Snowflakegirl..... good to see you here ...... and thanks... I did not know that they would still have "kiosk" type things also.

best,
    ....................john

15 days and counting.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WiltonJohn View Post

Snowflakegirl..... good to see you here ...... and thanks... I did not know that they would still have "kiosk" type things also.

best,
    ................john

15 days and counting.
    Good to see you, too. I actually clicked on one of your posts earlier tonight to answer it and then realized it was you. :-) You'd already gotten your answer so I didn't respond.

I think there will be limited kisosks for FP+. Maybe only one per park. But there will be an option.

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Opus X Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WiltonJohn View Post
    Yeah OpusX...... things do change. Just seems a bit like stressing "the haves and the have nots".

Luckily... I have a smartphone .

best,
    ....................john

15 days and counting.
    I cant see how having a smart phone is a "have''s and have not type thing. Unless...i miss read you.
    I could understand..if Disney was charging 100.00 per day to use a fast pass. But, one can get an iPhone 4 for free when upgrading with most all carriers...im sure Android phones the same thing.
    I cant imagine anything easier than to book reservations...(which we have done) for eating..and soon fast passes..on your mobile device.
    It will be such a convenient thing.
    Have a great trip...we go back in May 2015

Opus X Guest

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakegirl View Post
    I can see positives and negatives to fastpass+, and I am withholding final judgment until I try it out for myself. I am disappointed, however, by the fact that you are only allowed passes in one park per day. We often park hop. I often also use more than three fastpasses per day under the current system and will miss the opportunity to do that. But like I said, willing to withhold judgment overall until I've had a chance to use it myself.
    It looks like you will be able to book 3 in advance...but STILL get more once you are actually in the park.
    And, the verdict is still out as to say a Moderate guest getting more than a value guest..with of course deluxe getting the most..not sure if thats the real deal..We are usually moderate resort people...but if a deluxe guest gets more than us...thats fine. Good reason to work some O.T. and save for that deluxe..

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: