Quantcast Disney Tattoos

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Disney Tattoos

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Tattoos

What do you have? How many DISNEY tattoos do you have? I personally do not have any, but would like to get one. I just can't decide what I would like. I was thinking a cute set of Mickey ears on the back of my neck. No one would really see it unless i pick up my hair. It's just something I would like for me
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, not into that type of "ink"...and of course the pain....
    1980 Disneyland
    2004 & 2006 Pop
    2008 AKL
    2010 CBR
    2011 POFQ & WL
    2012 CSR & Contemporary
    2013 Villas @ WL Christmas Family Trip
    2014 YC 25th Anniversary Trip
    2015 AoA Spring Family Trip
    2016 Move to Florida and AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

You mean you don't want to look like the Disney tattoo guy with Disney tattoos all over his body?

Can I ask, why get a tattoo if you or no one can see it unless you lift up your hair?
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

Good question caryrae. I guess that would be kind of stupid to put it "undercover", but I just thought it was a cool place. I was also thinking on my ankle or even the underside of my wrist, but not really sure yet. I’m not the skinniest model in the room.. lol so a cute little set of ears on my lower stomach to the side above the bikini line (if you can imagine the visual) is never going to be seen either. Again it would just be for me and the love of Disney. <<<< somerthing like this would be cute

I just googled Disney tattoos and man there are a lot of people with Disney work on them. Some of them are so nice.
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a tattoo person but my sister got a tattoo on her back. She's looking into getting another one but she said the next one she gets is going to be somewhere that she can see it. Upon reflection she wishes that the first one she got was one that she'd be able to see herself. I just wanted to throw that out there as something to think about. It makes sense, if you're going through the effort of getting a tattoo it might as well be somewhere you can appreciate it.

She's looking into getting a tattoo of a butterfly with a hidden mickey in its wings. My other sister is going to get a tattoo of the blue birds from Snow White.
    Aryn

I am the rebel spy.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Mickey Ears bracelet on my rt ankle.
    Sept 2003 All Star Movies
    Jan 2007 Pop Century
    Jan 2008 All Star Movies
    Jan 2009 All Star Music
    Aug 2012 Art of Amination/Carribean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend who got a tattoo on her ankle and she said it hurt really bad, something about how close to the bone the skin is, or something like that. (here I go, talking about the pain again)

My sister has one on the top of her thigh; when she gained weight that sucker just grew into something that looks like a toucan...it's a rose.
    1980 Disneyland
    2004 & 2006 Pop
    2008 AKL
    2010 CBR
    2011 POFQ & WL
    2012 CSR & Contemporary
    2013 Villas @ WL Christmas Family Trip
    2014 YC 25th Anniversary Trip
    2015 AoA Spring Family Trip
    2016 Move to Florida and AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

I have many pieces and my advice would be to get something that you are SURE you will love for a long time and that mean something special to you (and can be easily covered up for work if need be, etc). I still love mine and they help keep me motivated to stay in shape (my arms, etc).

There is one thing I can tell you from first-hand experience... laser removal is TEN TIMES more painful than the pain from getting the tattoo... so just be sure! Other than that, it's your life and your body - don't worry about other people's opinions.
    Paging Mr. Morrow... Mr. Tom Morrow. Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower to confirm your flight to the moon.

BC: 9/12, 7/13, 1/14, 5/14, 9/14, 1/15, 9/15, 9/16
    GF: 9/16
    SSR: 9/13
    WL: 5/16
    BW: 9/11
    OKW: 7/10
    AK: 6/09
    BLT: 9/15
    CBR: 8/07
    ASMo 12/14
    Offsite: 8/88

Post Thanks / Like

My wife has 2 Disney tattoos, one for each of our children. She has Minnie as a baby on her upper back with our daughter's name. And Goofy as a baseball player with our son's name on her lower leg.
    As far as pain, she is a bit of a wimp but said the pain wasn't that bad.
    Bern

WDW - 85,88,89,96,08,10,12,13,16,18,19
    Universal - Cabana Bay, May 2019

August 2020 - Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Mickey Balloon with both of my son's names as the tail with a star separating it.
    I LOVE it and want to add to it!
    This is when it was first done. [can't remember if links are allowed, if not, I can PM if someone wants to see]
    Last edited by Carol; 06-09-2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: PM for link
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to get a Tigger behind my shoulder but it would have to be the sticker kind. No way anyone is touching me with those needles!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

I think the "Andy" on the bottom of the foot tattoo is very cool. I don't have any tattoos but I do wear stick-on temporary tattoos on the top of my foot during the summer.
    Nell

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any Disney tattoo but I do have two dragon tattoos. One is a 7 inch black dragon on my left arm which I got when I was 21. It took over an hour to do and was painful as it took so long to finish. The second is two dragons intertwinned on my right shoulder in a staff. It was quicker to finish but still a little sore. That one I got when I was 34 2 years ago. I'd love a disney tattoo but I am not sure what to get and as I always tell others never get a tatto unless you are completely sure you will not regret it.
    However my sister was remarking last night that she would love a tattoo of the poisoned apple from snow white.
    Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a tattoo person but my sister has Dopey on her thigh.
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

șoș

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 4 tattoos total, going to get a few more hopefully soon. Im just a tattoo person though, I really like them and it was never considered weird in my family, my disney one however is Simba, he's really fantastic, the guy who did him made him almost look 3D and he has alittle shadow effect around his feet where he's sitting above my inner left ankle. He's one of my favorites, I wanted to get Scar done up the whole outside of my left leg but the artist isn't around anymore and this style is very distinctive. Me and my Mother got tattoos together abit after I turned 21, she got the Tree of Life from Animal Kingdom with the animals underneath, hers is a lot more subtle than mine though

Yesterday me and my boyfriend were buying groceries at walmart and a little girl pointed Simba out to her mother, the mother quickly pointed out she's never allowed to get a tattoo, ever, but mine was lovely. LOL things like that really don't bother me at all, some people just aren't into tattoos, I just am.
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

I have 8 tattoos..and one of them is Disney..
    Back in I think it was 2002-ish the Disney college program had a logo of a Mickey head..(3 circles to make Mickey) it looked like someone wrote it..it's not 3 perfect circles..I have that on the lower right side of my back..it's maybe the size of a half dollar..
    *bRiTTaNy*
    35 trips to WDW already...
    May 2012 - Daughters first trip - one bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2012 - Pirate room at CBR
    Dec 2014 - SSR -second daughters first trip and my older daughters 5th Birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess my tattoo is kinda Disney. I have the Rebel Alliance emblem from Star Wars on my inner right arm. My husband has the same tattoo in the same location. It didn't hurt that much, but I got a huge bruise on my arm, (not a surprise, I bruise easy), so my arm looked pretty gross for about a week.

Post Thanks / Like

You know what would be cute? A set of Mickey ears above your belly button.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have ink....

I have a Simba tattoo on my left shoulder. The young broadway Simba. Its also my INTERCOT Avatar! I have a large piece on my back upper right with Mickey ears in the center and other Disney/life experience things in a circle around it.

DH has the broadway grown up Simba (I've seen it as an AVATAR here too).

DD 20 has a hidden mickey on her left ankle.
    Then: #runICOT 1/16
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    VBR, OKW, Magic, & AKL 5/12
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)