Quantcast Star Wars Weekend ?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Star Wars Weekend ?

Do they sell Star Wars themed autograph books for this event?
    May'98-WL
    Sept'01-POFQ
    Oct'03-ASM
    Aug'04-CBR & Charley
    Dec'05- WL-Joined DVC
    June'06- DL's Grand Californian
    Nov '06 SSR
    Oct '07 SSR with extended family
    Oct '08 Disney Wonder/OKW
    Nov '09 AKV @ Kidani
    Nov '10 Kidani
    Nov '11 VWL
    May-June 13 Kidani
    Feb-March '14 SSR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. There is a special SWW 2013 autograph book. It doesn't have a ton of pages. It's a picture/autograph book so it's designed to have a picture and autograph on the same page. I think it was only 20 pages or so.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

As Chris said, there is a special book and it's really nice looking. My DD(20) bought one to get autographs. A word of caution: getting autographs during SWW means you will get nothing else done except stand in lines. Our DD was determined to meet Jeremy Bulloch (Bobba Fett) and Ray Park (Darth Maul) during our trip. She (and her boyfriend) got to DHS at 4:30am to get in line for Fastpasses for Jeremy Bulloch, and 4:00am for Ray Park and there were already long lines when they arrived both times. (The line to get Fastpasses for Ray Park cut off 4 people behind my daughter.) When we left DHS after Fantasmic on 5/17, there were already people camped out to get Fastpasses for Ray Park's autograph session on 5/18. Our DD spent every available moment in DHS before & after their Fastpass times standing in line to meet the other characters (Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Chewbacca, Bobba Fett, Luke Skywalker, the rancor, Queen Amidala, etc.)...and even then, they didn't get all the autographs. It was over an hour just to meet Vader.

I can't believe how much more popular SWW has become even just in the last 3 years. I stood in line for 3 1/2 hours to get the special collectible pin set (we got #178 out of 200). All of the special, limited edition merchandise sold out on the very first day. Just be prepared for the madness.

~Michelle~
    1980, 1983-1986, 1988, 1992, 1993
    1995 -Disneyland
    July 2001 -POFQ
    May 2006, May 2008, May 2010 -Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 2011-Port Orleans Riverside
    Sept. 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room
    May 11-25, 2013 - Polynesian Resort
    Next trip: Dec. 14-20, 2014 - Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tygger7 View Post
    A word of caution: getting autographs during SWW means you will get nothing else done except stand in lines.
    That is true. We've tried the tactic of doing 2 days for SWW. One day is characters and autographs only. The next day we hit the merchandise first thing in the morning and then do the shows and other things the rest of the day. It makes it more realistic than trying to do everything in one day, which is impossible with the crowds and long lines.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I saw there will be Star Wars weekends in May and June this year. Will that be all for 2014? I've never been and my son has recently gotten interested in Star Wars. I don't think we can make it to one of them during this time frame.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by debbymc4 View Post
    I saw there will be Star Wars weekends in May and June this year. Will that be all for 2014? I've never been and my son has recently gotten interested in Star Wars. I don't think we can make it to one of them during this time frame.
    Yes, Star Wars Weekends are traditionally in May and June.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: