Quantcast Pin Code Vent

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Pin Code Vent

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Pin Code Vent

So I am on Disney's site quite often and always logged in checking things out and have been signed up to receive discounts/offers on multiple emails for as long as I can remember yet we've never gotten a pin code offer. My parents get them all the time and have been to Disney twice. Now my sister who probably hasn't logged into Disney's site since our last trip 2 1/2 years ago went in to price our upcoming trip and as soon as she logged in she received a pin code email for free dining that covers our trip dates. I'm beginning to think they don't Qwest email accounts that are Q.com because I didn't even receive the emailed confirmation of our deposit yet it shows under the reservations in the my disney experience. OK I got that off my chest now I can go back to work.
    5/97-offsite 2/99-AS Sports 12/99-AS Movies 12/01-AS Sports 4/03-Disneyland 12/04-Port Orleans Riverside 5/05-Beach Club 12/06-AS Movies 10 yr anniversary 12/09-AS Movies-1st trip for our Princess 11/13-Port Orleans Riverside 9/14-AS Music - Night of Joy 2/16 - Caribbean Beach - senior trip

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't worry about the pin codes. We got something like 3-4 over winter 2011-2012 but haven't received any sense (and it had been a while since we had received any before that). Only Disney knows why people do and don't get pin codes.
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15
    Disney Dream 8/14

Post Thanks / Like

The pin codes that I have received were mailed to me via postal service. I don't think that I have ever received a pin code. I will have my 16th trip since 2004 this December.

I would love to get a pin code, but not holding my breath...
    Itchy for another trip

Caribbean Beach 1989, 90, 92
    All St Movies 1999, 04, 05, 11
    All St Sports 2006
    Pop 2007, 08 x2, 09 x2, 10, 12 x2,13,14,15,16,17,18,2021,23
    POR 2010 x2, 11
    Coronado Springs 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Pin codes are a mysterious thing. Last November my wife got 2 for the same discount which we used 1 for our end of August trip. We missed the free ddp by 2 days with the current offers and on the evening of May 9th my son got the email for free ddp pin just as I had given up hope. Were all going together so I sent it straight to MJ and the discount was applied I have never myself ever recieved a pin code, just lucky the rest of the family occasionaly does.
    -- .. -.-. -.- . --.- -- --- ..-- ... .

83' off property
    00' OKW
    06' 09' AS Sport
    13' Contemporary
    15' POP
    18' POP

The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop... Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

We got one last week...BUT...it was sent to our DDs college email address (that she just happened to go in and check because she graduated last year) and is in her maiden name addressed to "Mode Family". Needless to say there was a week listed that we just happened to have our trip scheduled for, off by ONE day. After much discussion and three telephone calls we got it all worked out, we ended up dropping one day off our resort stay and saving $800. Hey, I can stay off property for one day.
    1980 Disneyland
    2004 & 2006 Pop
    2008 AKL
    2010 CBR
    2011 POFQ & WL
    2012 CSR & Contemporary
    2013 Villas @ WL Christmas Family Trip
    2014 YC 25th Anniversary Trip
    2015 AoA Spring Family Trip
    2016 Move to Florida and AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Default To: 1goofyfamily

You can get in on your sister's pin code for free dining.She can get up to 3 rooms on that offer.My niece's mother-in-law got a pin code for free dining and that's what they told her cause her group is going to be in 3 seperate rooms.In fact 2 rooms are at the AOA and one room at Pop Century.

Post Thanks / Like

OP, don't feel bad. We go to Disney once or twice a year, EVERY year since my kids were just babies.

My BIL had a pin code for free dining that his family and my mother and father in law used in Feb. We opted to use our military discount for that trip. Just last week they each just got another pin code for free dining that we are using in November. I go waaaayyyy more often than either of them, yet I haven't received a pin code in years.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: