Quantcast I need your thougts on Saratoga Springs

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need your thougts on Saratoga Springs

We'll be staying there in the fall (3 nights in a 2 bedroom and 2 nights in a studio) and, while I know requesting a section is not a guarantee, its worth a try. I don't really know much about the resort so please share your thoughts.

We're all adults and will have a car (2 actually). Off the top of my head the only thing I know I'd like is to be near a pool bar. Also, being able to walk to DTD would be great since parking can be a challenge

What are our best bets?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I spent our honeymoon at Saratoga Springs in a 1BR in the Congress Park section of the resort. My sisters gave us the room as a wedding present and they specifically asked for ongress Park. We were given a beautiful room with a water view of Downtown Disney. We could see the Cirque du Soleil tent from the bedroom. Congress Park has a nice quiet pool on the water, but there's no bar service. There are two other quiet pools that do have bars. I think they're located in the Paddock and Carousel sections. The main pool is nice, but it's only three feet deep and can get very crowded. Hope this helps. I'm sure someone with more info will be along soon.

Post Thanks / Like

The quiet pool in the Grandstand section has a pool bar. It is also the first bus stop, which we liked for getting my Mom on a bus with her wheelchair. I always request this section. I really enjoy Saratoga Springs and hope you do as well!
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I am SO excited! We'll be celebrating my oldest son's 30th birthday. I raised my boys to love WDW like I do and now I am breaking in my daughter in law!

Post Thanks / Like

We enjoyed Congress Park on two different trips. We were in the Padddck area once on another trip when that area first opened, but did not care for it as much. I think you will be happy you have a car. SSR is a big resort. We never had much luck with their bus service, but perhaps it has improved since our last visit.
    Becca
    DVC Member since 1992 (OKW)

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I had a studio with a water view. The room was wonderful, and being able to walk to DTD was a big plus. The only thing we didn't like about the resort was the size, it's HUGE! That being said we didn't use the buses at all, we had a car and drove to all of the parks. We even drove to the other end of the resort to meet-up with a friend, haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like I am gonna be very glad that well have a car - two actually!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: