We just arrived home last night from our trip. We tried Sanaa at Kidani Village/AK for the first time and it was really something special. If you haven't tried it or are afraid to, you should go. My husband and I dined here for lunch on our first day. We did not have a ressie but we walked in around noon and were seated immediately. We had one of the window seats and were able to watch the animals on the savannah. The food was delicious! The bread service was a must have. At lunch you can choose 3 breads (5 are offered) and 3 spreads/accompanyments. At dinner you get all 5 breads and a choice of 5 spreads. That alone was worth it. In fact if you aren't super hungry, you could make a meal of just the bread service. For lunch I had the Tandoori shrimp which was served open face sandwich style on the naan bread (similar to a soft, warm, chewy pita bread but a lot larger). The shrimp are seasoned and cooked in a special oven. So good! We enjoyed it so much we booked it for dinner a few nights later. Dinner was busy and we were glad we had a reservation. We called the day before and got in around 8:15 pm which was fine for us. They also offer several wine flights and have a large collection of south African wines. We never had room for dessert so can't comment on that unfortunately. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The wait staff was very helpful in answering questions- we had several since we aren't very familiar with Indian style cuisine. We will definitely be back next trip. Everything was just so flavorful and unexpected.