These are Disney Connoisseur's next round of questions from the previous thread. Just trying to keep these neat and tidy here in the Games forum. Thanks and carry on!

1. Who was considered Walt's right-hand man when it came to animating Mickey Mouse? What other things was this person responsible for achieving in his career with Disney?

2. What is the only "land" in Disneyland Park in California that doesn't feature a single Fastpass attraction.

3. What is the name of Simba's mom in The Lion King?

4. What does Simba mean in Swahili?

5. How old is Andy in the original Toy Story film?

6. Sleeping Beauty's true name is Aurora, what is she named after?

7. Who was the first Disney feature character to speak directly to the audience?

8. In what Disney Channel original series was there a Vice Principal named Hackett. What is this actor's name and what character does he voice in the animated series, The Emperor's New School?

9. What is Sebastian's (The Little Mermaid) full name?

10. How many times did Cinderella loose her shoe?

11. Did you know Clarabelle Cow has a sister? Name her.

12. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has many mine shafts but what floor of the mine is blocked off and inaccessible?

13. On the Matterhorn Bobsleds attraction, there is an expedition going on. Name it and the person it pays tribute to.

14. How much does the dumbbell in Mickey's Toontown weigh?

15. What is the only main Disney character (not supporting characters) that does not speak a single word in the film?

16. What is the name of Rumplestiltskin's son on ABC's hit series, Once Upon a Time?

17. In ABC's hit series, Once Upon a Time, why is it a risk for Rumplestiltskin to leave Storybrooke? What does it make him vulnerable to?

18. What are the names of the four dogs (from other Disney "dog" films) that appear in the "Why Should I Worry?" song sequence of the film, Oliver & Company?

19. What is the name of the one submarine that has been present in every incarnation of Disney submarine attractions?

20. There once was an actual lingerie shop on Main Street USA at Disneyland Park in California. Name this shop.