Quantcast Who Has Stayed at all of the Resorts?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who Has Stayed at all of the Resorts?

Has anyone stayed at all of the Resorts at Disney World?
    (46) CB -91,95,08,13 (2)
    Poly-93, 01 Port Orl FQ - 97,98, 09, 10 Riverside 01,09, 18 Coronado -99,08
    BC - 01,03,05,06,07
    Dland 03 AK - 06 Pop-14,18 All Star 14,17,18,23
    Christmas at WL 06,07
    SS - 07,10 WL - 06, 07,10 Epcot 08,21
    GF 11 YC 12, 16, 18, 19, 23 DS 21, offsite 14
    Dolphin 21

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope. I don't really want to, either. There are a few that I don't ever want to stay at.

But, I've stayed at a lot, when I think about it!
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

All but GF and the treehouses. Will rectify GF once I can use DVC points. Treehouses may happen for DD bday party this year.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

We're trying to get at least one night at every resort. Only lacking GF, Contemporary, and AoA. I'm obsessive about having a photo collection of every resort. Each one presents unique photo opportunities so we'll get to them all eventually.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I have Saratoga Springs, Grand Floridian and all the All Stars left to do.

My original goal was to do all of the resorts but over the years, I find myself going back to my favorites. I'll probably get to GF and SS evenutally but the All Stars seem unlikely.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to stay at them all one day. All we have left is AoA, Cabins at Fort Wilderness, GF, Contemporary, BLT and the treehouses at SSR. We also have stayed at the Swan, but not the Dolphin, but I don't really count that one.

Now that we are down to the nitty gritty, I think it will take a while to stay at them all. We have so many favorites that sometimes an old favorite outweighs a new resort experience. For example, we just stayed for the 6th time at WL last month. We could have picked a new place, but sometimes we just miss an old favorite so much that we have to stay there.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

That's my wife's goal! But then she always wants to stay at POR. Of course, we always seem to have five people.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

This is actually a funny topic that comes up with us at times. We feel we have stayed at least one night at all the Disney resorts (although AofA is now messing that up!). But what is staying at all resorts? We have stayed at All-Stars, but not all 3 All-Stars. We've stayed at SS, but not the TreeHouse Villas. So it's open for interpretation!!

Post Thanks / Like

i haven't stayed at all of them...yet! but that is my goal. so far i've stayed at 13 of them, with the others still to come.
    POR 10/13, DL Hotel 9/13, Poly 1/13
    CB 10/12
    Poly 1/12
    POR 10/11
    POFQ 5/11
    Poly 1/11
    GF 11/10
    POFQ 5/10
    Poly 1/10
    WL 10/09
    WL 6/09
    AKL1/09
    CB 7/08
    CS 5/08
    Pop 4/08
    CB 10/07 &12/07
    Yacht Club 07
    POFQ 06
    POFQ 05
    POR 04
    ASM 03
    ASM 00
    AS Movies 99
    OffSite 97
    AS Sports 96

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThanxForNoticin View Post
    But what is staying at all resorts? We have stayed at All-Stars, but not all 3 All-Stars. We've stayed at SS, but not the TreeHouse Villas. So it's open for interpretation!!
    Yes, it definitely depends on your definition of "all the resorts".

We have stayed at all 3 All Stars so I can definitely count them all. We have stayed at SSR, but not the Treehouses and I count those seperate. I also count CR and BLT as two seperate resorts, but I'm sure many would count them as one.

On the other hand we've stayed at WL, but not the villas. We probably won't ever stay in the villas, but I wouldn't count the villas as a "resort we haven't yet tried". I just count it as part of WL. Same with BC. We stayed in the villas, but I count it all as one resort.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    Yes, it definitely depends on your definition of "all the resorts".

We have stayed at all 3 All Stars so I can definitely count them all. We have stayed at SSR, but not the Treehouses and I count those seperate. I also count CR and BLT as two seperate resorts, but I'm sure many would count them as one.

On the other hand we've stayed at WL, but not the villas. We probably won't ever stay in the villas, but I wouldn't count the villas as a "resort we haven't yet tried". I just count it as part of WL. Same with BC. We stayed in the villas, but I count it all as one resort.
    That's our question, too. As DVC members, we've stayed at Boardwalk Villas, Wilderness Lodge Villas, and next month will check in to Bay Lake. Does that mean we've stayed at Boardwalk, WL, and the Contemporary? I dunno...
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

This was my goal at one point, but no more. I don't ever see myself staying at GF or AS Sports or Music.

So taking out the ones we won't ever stay at, and including DVC resorts in with their companion hotel, I'm only missing the Poly and Art of Animation. I'll be fulfilled when we stay at those. lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Using our counting method (where we combine the DVC with the associated resort) I think that all we have left are the Boardwalk and Dolphin. We are tentatively planning on doing the boardwalk this summer...as for the Dolphin, not sure it will ever happen.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

I'm only about halfway there but I'm hoping someday to have hit them all.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

It's a noble goal!!

We have stayed at all moderate, all deluxe (including Swan and Dolphin), and all DVC (including Treehouse Villas). Have stayed at All Stars Music for a band trip, but don't like the value resorts so that was it for values. We might try AoA suites, and we can't wait for GF Villas!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hotels

I've stayed at a number of them and would like to try them all but cost is a hug problem. Just can't justify it. I have visited them all if you want to count that. I have a habit of touring hotels every trip and include a new one I have not seen completly each time. The best in my book is WL or the Cabins.
    Hugpug

Have stayed at FW,ASM,POP,WL,CS,POR,POFQ,CB,POLY,Grovesnor,Offsit e over the years past. LOVED THEM ALL

Post Thanks / Like

but who has stayed in the Castle? There must be somebody here who has. lol
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

Stayed at
    Pop, All Stars Music and Movies
    Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, Coronado Springs, Fort Wilderness Swan and Dolphin
    Wilderness Lodge and Villa, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Yacht and Beach Club and Beach Club Villa, Boardwalk Inn and Villa, Contemporary, Old Key West and Bay Lake Tower
    so I guess that leaves
    Saratoga Springs, Art of Animation and All Stars Sports
    Will probably never stay at Sports but will be staying in Treehouses in November
    If you can dream it, you can do it ...Horizons
    **Been there, done that at Disney!!!**
    Next Trip:
    Post Mother's Day trip May 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caryrae View Post
    but who has stayed in the Castle? There must be somebody here who has. lol
    That would be Ian. He'll probably be along sometime soon to tell us all about it (again).
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15