Quantcast Best place to eat or best thing to eat

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Best place to eat or best thing to eat

I am going to Disneyland in about one week.
    I have only been there once before.

Any recommendations on where or what to eat?
    What is the best place in each park to eat?
    What is the one food item not to miss in each park?
    Thanks!
    June, 1990 - MK, Epcot -Off Site Hotel - Sang on stage & Marched in parade at MK
    Feb. '05 - DL, DCA - Off Site Hotel
    Feb. '07 - All Parks, DT - AKL
    May '08 - All Parks, DT - AKL & POP - 4 day Disney Cruise
    Jan. '13 DL, DCA, DT -Off Site Hotel
    Nov. '13 All Parks, DT - POP & Swan

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Outside of a couple DTD restaurants, we've never had TS at DLR...we're more snackers than anything else.

Our absolute faves at DL are broccoli cheddar soup in bread bowls from the Harbour Gallery across from HM. Yum, yum, yum! We also like the food at Plaza Inn, big portions good to share. For our sweet snack, we love to get mickey beignets from the Mint Julep bar in NOS.

At DCA, we LOVE to have, again, soup in a bread bowl at the Pacific Wharf place...is it the bakery,cafe? LOL Also the Mediterrain food at the Boardwalk. YUM! Taste Pilots Grill is pretty good for burgers with their toppings bar.

But our ABSOLUTE favorite place to eat when we are at DLR is White Water Snacks in the Grand California hotel...the nachos are amazing! Big enough to share, you can get steak, chicken, or just cheese...we usually get either one of the meats but on the side so whoever wants to eat them can. My husband loves the chicken sandwiches there also.

Post Thanks / Like

My friends and I loved Ariel's Grotto. Sit down character meal. The tri Tip was awesome! and the dessert platter was heavenly! We loved eating at the Plaza also. Goofy's Kitchen is fun, and a good buffet. Stitch's breakfast at Paradise Pier was another one we liked. And the beignets are to die for! we loved the ones at Ralph Brennan's in downtown disney..

Post Thanks / Like

You MUST eat in Cars Land! The Cozy Cone Motel serves up some ridiculously tasty things... but by far, head on over to Flo's V8 Cafe and go for that tasty piece of meat smothered in Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce.... MMM!!!

There's NO way you could be disappointed by some of the foods in Cars Land. Disney defiantly did their Mother Road/Route 66 food research over there!!

On the fancier end of things... you certianly can't miss when you go to the Blue Bayou in Disneyland's New Orleans Square or Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure's Buena Vista Street.
    We all have sparks, imaginations.
    That's how our minds, create creations.
    For they make, our wildest dreams come true.
    Those magic sparks, in me and you. șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Decent relatively inexpensive (under $25 a plate) table service is severely lacking at DLR. Napolini and Wine Country Trattoria were not very good and yelp/tripadvisor/fodors gave mediocre/poor reviews for most of the restaurants. I even got dinner offsite one night instead.

I had good counterservice at French Market, Hungry Bear, and Jolly Holiday Cafe.
    Rob
    2/90 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
    2/92, 94, 98 - Beach Club
    2/96 - Dixie Landings
    2/99, 00 - All Star Sports
    5/05 - Pop Century
    5/07 - Coronado Springs
    8/08 - Beach Club Villas
    4/10 - Wilderness Lodge Villas
    8/12 - Disneyland (offsite)
    11/13 - Beach Club Villas

DVC Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there -- here are my never miss meals:

DL -- Carnation Cafe for a sitdown, quick and super affordable option is TomorrowLand Terrace -- get the breakfast burrito! (Don't forget the Churro Cart in front of the castle and Bengal BBQ!)

DCA -- Had a very good meal at Cathay Circle, but it's not cheap -- my FAVORITE place is Corn Dog Castle! OMG.

DTD - ESPN Zone

DLH - Breakfast at Steakhouse 55 -- for a great character meal Goofy's Kitchen -- a FANCY dinner at Steakhouse 55 is a great treat

For the best way to start your day ... Starbucks inside DCA!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

In DCA, I like Flos in cars land. We had to dance while placing our order, which was hilarious! We had a window seat looking out onto the neon-lit street after dark, and the food was good "home cooking" with huge portions.

In DL I like to eat at Troubadour Tavern. Big baked potatoes,topped with broccoli and cheese, bacon and sour cream, or BBQ chicken....and they have brats.

Now I am sooo hungry!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: