Quantcast My Disney Experience website

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Disney Experience website

Hello All. Anyone trying this site yet? I think I'm doing it wrong. I logged in yesterday, set some stuff up. I also linked my current reservations. I logged in today and it's all gone.

Is it not working yet? It also tells me my zip code is wrong, and won't let me go any further.

Just curious. I don't feel like messing around in there again.

Thanks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's till pretty wonky at the moment. That being said all of my stuff is there like it's supposed to be and has been for a couple of weeks now. Only issue I'm having is the online check-in. Some have said they were able to check in and so far I'm still getting the Error message that it is unavailble.
    Ashley
    Wife to James
    Mom to Cassidy & Kenzie
    Disney Honeymoon~~Aug. '02 Off Property
    1st Family Trip~~Feb. '13 ASMovies
    Surprise Trip!! Dec. 2014!!! Off Property
    Next trip booked! July 2015! Wyndham Bonnet Creek!!

Post Thanks / Like

what is the site? When I google "my disney experience" I only get http://disney.go.com/mydisney/#/mydisney/.
    This site doesn't look like what I expected, is this it? It wants me to create a new disney site account and not use my other disney login that has all of my reservtions tied to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default manual transfer of reservations

I had to transfer each reservation manually. This worked for all but two of our days, following the same process as the other days.

I wish that the activities were more general and could be added individually, for example resort hopping at monorail resorts. Also would be nice to create a list if favorite rides in each park.

My DH wishes we could try out the new system in February. I think I'd rather the kinks be worked out first!
    Teresa

10/2005 BCV Studio Honeymoon
    first time ever to WDW!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcornette View Post
    what is the site? When I google "my disney experience" I only get http://disney.go.com/mydisney/#/mydisney/.
    This site doesn't look like what I expected, is this it? It wants me to create a new disney site account and not use my other disney login that has all of my reservtions tied to it.
    Just www.waltdisneyworld.com It's the new Disney site. That site is probably the same thing.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I had heard that the new website is only slowly rolling out for certain guests. So, some of you will see the new site when you visit www.waltdisneyworld.com, whereas others won't.
    When I go to the site, it looks the same as it always did, and there's no mention of the "My Disney Experience". From what I've read, it's taking some time for everyone to view the new site as they work out the glitches.

By the way, when I go to http://disney.go.com/mydisney/#/mydisney/ (the site bcornette posted), it's a kids' Disney website with games and silly stuff.

In the meantime, I downloaded the My Disney Experience app for my iPhone and it's working well. I keep checking for the day when I can start scheduling a few fastpass+ rides but right now that's not an option.
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I keep checking for the day when I can start scheduling a few fastpass+ rides but right now that's not an option.
    That's not supposed to happen until later in the year.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Is anybody having trouble even linking their reservations to the new website? I have been trying for over a week now and nothing. The information won't stay and I can't do any dining reservations online because of this. It's really starting to frustrate me a lot. My mother got hers to work, but mine will not. Our reservation isn't until May, but I'm a big time early planner, so I like to see everything as soon as it's done. I also don't like giving my CC over the phone because it feels weird to me and I want to make a payment this week online. Ugh.
    First Disney Trip 1994
    Shades of Green 1999
    All Star Movies 2001
    Shades of Green 2009
    Pop Century 2011
    Bay Lake Tower 2012
    All Star Movies 2012 (Engagement Trip)
    All Star Music 2013
    Pop Century 2014 (Wedding Trip!)
    & Many More to Come!

Post Thanks / Like

That is the problem I'm having. I linked our hotel reservations, but the next time I logged in they were gone. I didn't feel like doing it again.

Post Thanks / Like

i just tried it..doesnt seem to b working too well
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

I'm having a lot of issues too. Can't link my room reservation to the smart phone app, can't make any dining reservations, etc.

I chatted with a tech person on the Disney site yesterday, and she said the error message that I'm receiving is 'quite common' right now and they are working to get the kinks out.

We'll see...my vacation isn't until June, so hopefully they'll get it together by then. In the meantime, I'll keep trying every couple days

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: